After all these years,my first grow

420soul

All the kids are grown and gone so I thought;
"Well now,what do we do with all the extra closet space?!?"
Didn't take long for an idea to come to me.
I started a few plants in one of our bathrooms around the end of September. Since then I've converted one of our closets into a grow room. I had three plants but am down to just two now. My lone kush plant turned out to be male.
I'm on day three of flowering now and so far so good. I'm running the flowering light from 6pm to 6am.Temps and humidity seem to be holding good. Day temps- 75-77 night 68-70. Humidity around 45-55%.
Posting some pictures here so hopefully I can get some feedback from experienced growers.

Closet_002.jpg

Closet_0031.jpg

Sounds like me, Living alone here, more space than I know what to do with, well not anymore! I got 18 plants growing and 5 in flower and 13 vegging. Looking forward to the seeing your pictures,, grow man grow!

Thanks,guys. It isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I bought some internet seeds but because of my inexperience lost a few. I have a couple of Master Kush left along with a LA Woman.
Funny thing is the two plants I have flowering are bag seeds. Go figure. Live and learn.
Hopefully with my new set up and this journal I'll have better luck.

Thanks,G. I hope it does. I'm going to post pictures of my plants tomorrow. Still don't know what the last two are. Have my fingers crossed that they're girls.

I have Tiger Bloom Extra Strength 2-8-4 fertilizer to feed them with. Can someone tell how much and when I should feed them?

I'm fairly new to this myself but I always start at 30 % of the recommended dose, of the manufactor, then increase, according how my plants react, in small amounts with each feeding,and stop when it seems to be right. I just introducted, worm castings to the mix recently and it seems to be making them happy.

Thanks,guys, for checking in. Unfortunately one more of my plants appears to be male. The good news is that the one and only plant I have left looks to be female. I'm thankful for that.
Its my first grow and I have definitely made some mistakes. But learned a lot from them.
Have some more seeds on the I have on the way.
* AMS
* Great White Shark
* El Nino
* Big Bang
* Church
and one free # 2 DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminized

Good advise from gorillagrow. I'd guess that 70% of the problems most growers experience are nute related.

Very cool setup.

Thanks OldSkool. So far so good. Temps are holding from about 68 deg. to 78.
Humidity is wavering a bit. Its fell to 24% last night. I'm drawing vent air in from the bedroom its in. I put a humidifier in the bedroom to try to boost it up a little. Hoping to get all the bugs worked out before the new seeds come.
Took your advise,gorillagrow, and fed her a 1/2 tsp/Gal tonight.Thanks.

Hey, DroJo. Thanks for checking in. I'm watering every 2 day. Nukes every other feeding. Gave her 1 tsp/Gal Tiger Bloom.
She's really starting to fill out nice.
Nov21a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom