Agent Orange

Coco is a neutral medium so I'd suggest feed every watering. I have a few in coco and I mix nutes with every watering it's working for me. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Coco is a neutral medium so I'd suggest feed every watering. I have a few in coco and I mix nutes with every watering it's working for me. Good luck

I didn't think I'd have to add anything to the water for the next 30 days, but next watering; I will for sure throw some nutes in

Don't ever use miracle grow when growing cannabis. It has time release fertilizer in it. You wouldn't be able to do a flush when it comes to harvest. Bcuz of the time release nutrients.

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Vaporizers - Desktop & Portable - Mods & Tanks | VapeWorld

Unfortunately, I didn't know that when I first received the plant.. kushgirl informed me about that and I waited to see what happened, and no good came from it

My observation is the 2 lights that are at the top of the tent, they should be closer to the plant. Even though you have the one light down by them, they're still going to stretch to those lights. Good luck

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

0443fab5ed61b6256a76f40f1e9161bc.jpg

Better? Or a little bit lower

0443fab5ed61b6256a76f40f1e9161bc.jpg

Better? Or a little bit lower

I should have asked more about those lights. I know they're full spectrum, bit are they CFL? They might be close enough now, keep an eye on her, and if she keeps stretching the way she did, the lights are still too far away. I haven't used those types of lights to grow, so I don't know if the same would apply to then as to others. But if you put the lights close to the plants, and you put your hand in between and your hand burns, it's too close. Generally the closer you can get the light, the better.

I plan on getting a 300-400 watt led when I get paid, so this set up Is only temporary.
I have no interest in going HPS route..
I have the fan blowing through the light to disrupt any heat that they are putting off as well

I didn't think I'd have to add anything to the water for the next 30 days, but next watering; I will for sure throw some nutes in

When growing from seed in coco I start with around 100ppm cal mag and .03ml roots exelurator per ltr from neutral water. Works for me. With a plant that size id probably start at 400to 500ppm mix of nutes and calmag and increase from there if needed mate

When growing from seed in coco I start with around 100ppm cal mag and .03ml roots exelurator per ltr from neutral water. Works for me. With a plant that size id probably start at 400to 500ppm mix of nutes and calmag and increase from there if needed mate

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

What's ppm?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

What's ppm?

Parts Per Million, all the particles in you water/nutes. The only way you'll know what they are, is if you have a ppm reader.

How much do they run ??

You can pick them up online (Amazon) for around$15.00USD. I use super soil, so I don't need one anymore. Look at the reviews, and pick one up you like. And my ppm definition is in layman's terms.

aca5a300592dc2646039d420cf02374f.jpg

Is it time for watering ? Or is this a sign of overwatering. I poured a gallon of water in after changing the soil.
Watered on 1.19

Looks great to me man it is growing very quickly. Hard to say without knowing how much you watered. If it's in coco and the bucket has drainage I'd guess that it probably looks like it could do with a little bit. Water everyday and keep it moist leaves will point upwards and then start to droop when it gets thirsty. Safe to say the answer to your question is to water.

I have some photos that you may be interested in. They are inside my journal if you'd like to see. I love Agent Orange it's all I'm growing this season. . I was saving as a surprise for you but it might be able to help!

You have done well. You are past the hard part because these guys are vigorous but are more sensitive when they are younger.

Looks great to me man it is growing very quickly. Hard to say without knowing how much you watered. If it's in coco and the bucket has drainage I'd guess that it probably looks like it could do with a little bit. Water everyday and keep it moist leaves will point upwards and then start to droop when it gets thirsty. Safe to say the answer to your question is to water.

I have some photos that you may be interested in. They are inside my journal if you'd like to see. I love Agent Orange it's all I'm growing this season. . I was saving as a surprise for you but it might be able to help!

You have done well. You are past the hard part because these guys are vigorous but are more sensitive when they are younger.

I just checked out your journal and subbed!!! It's nice to have another person growing the same strain to help answer my stupid/annoying questions ..
My bucket has about 7-12 holes in the bottom of it, and is always fed a gallon of water. When I used mg I would mix black magic nutes with it as well. I fed anywhere from ever 4 days to once a week.
I've had my plant since Christmas and even though I know it was stunted. It's growing extremely slow. I just need to get her on the right track.

Yes you are correct although the plant will kill certain leaves at this stage and is very sensitive to correct amounts of N. If you can get past this hump they will all be healthy looking green. I can't believe how quick it's grown so that should be in about a week.

Used coffee grounds around base of plant for lots of N that is more difficult to burn plant.

Yes you are correct although the plant will kill certain leaves at this stage and is very sensitive to correct amounts of N. If you can get past this hump they will all be healthy looking green. I can't believe how quick it's grown so that should be in about a week.

Used coffee grounds around base of plant for lots of N that is more difficult to burn plant.

I fed her a standard dose of nutes about 2 hours ago. I didn't add miracle grow all purpose (strong N) I thought I should have, but didn't..

Miracle grow is considered very bad around cannabis forums anywhere. People will tell you straight away it's rubbish but until you get a decent collection of stuff what are you gonna do? Seaweed teas and mycorrhizae are the best soil additives after you got your nutes sorted out. I only use House and Garden Soil AB as a base nute. They make a similar product for coco. Got to hydro store and inquire negotiate prices always. I got mine for $30 and mycorrhizae for $40. Things like compost or seaweed teas can be bought made or stolen from parents garage. And that's about it!

Back
Top Bottom