Agent Orange

Miracle grow is considered very bad around cannabis forums anywhere. People will tell you straight away it's rubbish but until you get a decent collection of stuff what are you gonna do? Seaweed teas and mycorrhizae are the best soil additives after you got your nutes sorted out. I only use House and Garden Soil AB as a base nute. They make a similar product for coco. Got to hydro store and inquire negotiate prices always. I got mine for $30 and mycorrhizae for $40. Things like compost or seaweed teas can be bought made or stolen from parents garage. And that's about it!

That's why I didn't add it, and plus I plan on buying some super thrive and mycorrihaze on Tuesday.
How can I really increase the yield of a plant? Like I see people talking about 100+. That's mind blowing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Indoors if you are taking these steps on Tuesday you are well on your way to being a pro, the name of the game is wattage. More light = more yield.

But in a tent, doesn't that mean more heat, than heat stress?? And will 600watt LED rapidly raise the bill lol

That's why I didn't add it, and plus I plan on buying some super thrive and mycorrihaze on Tuesday.
How can I really increase the yield of a plant? Like I see people talking about 100+. That's mind blowing

I agree and disagree with spookiest, there's a few different ways you increase yield. Lights do have a part to play, but it's not the only thing. Too much light and you can kill your plant. The strain also dictates how much you can yield, because not all strains are the same. Are you going to stay in a small tent, that's also going to effect your yield. Adding co2 will help increase yield. How many times you top can have a positive effect on it well, but again you're limited on space in your tent. How big is your tent?

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

On the light subject: I plan on going 600 watt LED
Do I plan on staying in a tent: yes. I plan on finding a 48 x 24 x 60 tent and only grow 2 plants so they get as big as possible.
C02 has been in there for the past 18 hours.(currently lights out and c02 is out.
How do I top ??

[
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]
A 600w led in a 2x4 tent, is pretty big light, usually those lights are for 4x4 tents. Depending on how big the light is, you might want to get a light mover to move the light back and forth, so that way it will cover the whole tent better. If you do it right, one plant will fill that size tent, with no problems. I have a plant vegging right now, if I was too flower in a2x4, and scrog it, it would fill the whole tent. Topping is hard to explain with out pictures or video. If you search this site, you'll see it, or YouTube would be better. But your making the plant grow multiple larger limbs, instead of the single shoot.
This video will give you a good idea.
How To Top Marijuana Plants - Topping Marijuana Plants 101 - YouTube

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

[
A 600w led in a 2x4 tent, is pretty big light, usually those lights are for 4x4 tents. Depending on how big the light is, you might want to get a light mover to move the light back and forth, so that way it will cover the whole tent better. If you do it right, one plant will fill that size tent, with no problems. I have a plant vegging right now, if I was too flower in a2x4, and scrog it, it would fill the whole tent. Topping is hard to explain with out pictures or video. If you search this site, you'll see it, or YouTube would be better. But your making the plant grow multiple larger limbs, instead of the single shoot.
This video will give you a good idea.
How To Top Marijuana Plants - Topping Marijuana Plants 101 - YouTube

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

I'm using a 2x4 currently, so 300 watt would do best ?? Growing on a budget, so if I don't really need the light mover it might end up waiting .

Grows are scientifically normally measured in effectiveness by grams/watt. This is to compare strains or nutrients or whatever variable you are looking at. 1 is a good number but beginners can expect 0.3-0.5 grams/watt.

Go for the 600 and use alternative measures to adjust temperature.

That's it I have a 250 w CFL and a 150 led and a couple smaller 40 watt LEDs
I didn't yield much but added about $100 a quarter
Pretty much paid for itself by the time buds were ready.

Just get something to get you started
Focus on how to grow the plant it's a learning curve once you know what your doing and can pull close to a gram per watt then up the wattage because that way your using up your expenditure effectively not burning a hole in your pocket with a 600 watter and not knowing the ins and outs of your grow will be a bit disheartening.

Learn and enjoy once you've got that down pack look at yielding a monster

9e776b41fa5c64fdd305094978734766.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't put lights close at the wattage ur using use the recommended distance like she's begging to be tied down and grown sog with a little defoliation!!!

Use ur lights to your advantage since you have lots of vertical space defoliate the top and tie her down and train like 8 colas!!

My Girl Scout cookies started to flower so I took clones and scrapped her ...but the clones died...

Back
Top Bottom