Ahoy-hoy

Spectralstorm

Greetings from the UK

Compliments on a great website, and i hope to gain help, advice and some good stories from all you like-minded hipsters out there.

I am a reasonably new grower with a couple of successes under my belt and have now decided to look for help and advice. I suffer from Sciatica in my lower spine and legs and find that the best painkilling treatment is to self medicate using my own produce. After research i found that for what i want Power Plant is one of the better strains in combatting my discomfort. I have been part of the culture for around 12 years now and feel i need to get in touch with other like minded peeps to compare ideas, experiences and the like.

Any advice on other strains noted for their medicinal properties would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work and i look forward to hearing from any of you in the future.

Keep smiling Keep smoking :goodjob:

Hi.I too do suffer from sciotica in bothlegs and lower spine.I found BabaKush to be very beneficial for morning to night hours,some hash before bed time.Converting "left over to small edible units-small waffers etc not brownies-will replace most Dr. or OTC ways.One rule however is to look at your tummy hair line every time tou're slightly botherd(first thing after waking up),you will notice that the line isn't straight and look like a slight S,after further examination you will notice that one hip is slightly higher.what usually happens is that 1or more vertabrate slides out of position over night.you may be able to learn how to self adjust your spine with the help of a decent chiropractor,it usualy involved pulling one knee over the other streched leg until you hear pops.Yes I have to readjust myself every week some times more then twice.always bath for at least 10 min. prior to adjustment it works easier with softened tissues,I also will do my situps emidiatly following morning sessions,try to work standing or leaning.raise your computer work area 10"-12"(depends how tall you are)up and replace the exec/sec chair with a draftsman chair.Good luck and a great round to you.sincerly M.

Back
Top Bottom