New member with a new 400w journal!

Hi all!

I am from sunny, Cape Town - South Africa.

Our outdoor season is nearing its end now - and i have started up the indoor grow for the winter.

I have attached my grow journal to my signature - pop by and give me some advice or just take a look at my progress.

I look forwarding to chatting with like-minded people.

Peace!
irie

Hi all!

I am from sunny, Cape Town - South Africa.

Our outdoor season is nearing its end now - and i have started up the indoor grow for the winter.

I have attached my grow journal to my signature - pop by and give me some advice or just take a look at my progress.

I look forwarding to chatting with like-minded people.

Peace!
irie
Welcome to :420: Iris, you obviously have made use of the helpful links for new members, good job on that! You’ll have many members dropping by to chat I’m sure. Welcome along and cheers mate

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also, operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always looking for people to check out my web site.

fireboy and watergirl
Linking to sites other than paid sponsors is strongly frowned upon.. we are trying to ever build this community not steer people away from it.. please visit the posting guidelines link to see posting rules

Back
Top Bottom