Air cooling 3 lights in a new room. Help/thoughts appreciated!

good

Hey all,

I have been cruising around the forum for a while and finally decided to get in on the conversation. I am a new medical grower on my fourth go around. I am moving soon into my own house and get a full 7.25x 13 room to use for my meds. In the PNW so temps are pretty steady. Planning on insulating growing env in styro or other insulation. Room is upstairs in my house. I have been researching for months to get it nailed down the first time around. Here is a picture of what I am thinking for a floor plan (possibly switching the flower to the left side and veg to right):

ROOM1.png

The setup:
Planning on (eventually) running a 4x10 flower room next to a 3.5 x 4 veg room
Flower would run A/C digital lights 3 in a row: intake-fan-600whps-400wmh-600whps-outside
Planning on the 8 inch td-200(s?) or 250 mixed flow fan. or boxing a reg inline if thats not worth the cost.
Exhaust for now is a 440cfm vortex on a can 50. planning to speed control with temp/humid regulator to refresh every 2-3 min. 6 inch ducting.
Veg tent has moms on shelf w/ 2 kessil 150 leds and a tube cfl fixture for vegging
Hoping to expel veg tent air w/ same extraction fan as flowering room. Any tips/tricks for this?

The layout:
To the left of this room is my upstairs hallway. Below is living area. Wall on south side in drawing is against a closet and wall on east /north are exterior.

Where would be my ideal intake and outake points for minimal static pressure to ventilate the lights and room seperatly? Also would the 8 or 10 inch fan be better for pushing through 8 inch insulated ducting for the light cooling?

Sorry if this was confusing or impercise. Any questions, corrections, tips, admonishments or other info will taken in stride. Thanks for the time and great knowledge on here :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom