air inject of soil?

learnmesumtin

alright I have two plants they are in air injected soil right now. I just took a trash can, 3 gallon, and drilled a three-quarter inch hole in the bottom put in an expandable plug. Dropped in a airline and two air stones rigged up inthe bottom. One is in about 4 weeks in vege and the other is about 6. Due to a first time hydroponic mishap. I started out with Miracle Grow soil. Then started using organic fertilizer, Biobizz. I started noticing signs of what I read up to be nutrient lockout so I decided to flush it. I had some sledgehammer from Fox Farms which gave soil directions, so I flushed a gallon through both of them until the runoff was back up close to 6 pH. I'm not sure how low the ph was. But I do know it was below 4. alright now finally my question is how long after you flush it do you wait before the next feeding.both plants are currently going through about 2 to 4 cups of water a day. And they pretty short too.

20140331_022153.jpg
20140331_022126.jpg
20140407_012533.jpg
20140407_012527.jpg

this is what they look like. The smaller one is about four the bigger one is about six weeks. Bag seed.

Back
Top Bottom