Alaskan1 - First Grow in 2 Years

Hello one and all. Nice to be back and functioning somewhat normal. Haven't grown in about 2 years so we will see if I still have the touch. I still grow high cbd and anything non cbd is for my personal use. Was talking with Norcalliwood, and we discussed just growing auto flowers for personal use.
Right now I have a sugar plum and a grape ape growing out in the back. Look heathy as shit.

I use the Titan flo n gro with 8 buckets
Grow medium is hydro ton
4 - 1000 watt XXXL
All ducting goes directly into the heat system, durning the winter we have no hearted bill.
Cool air in thru window and after its heated by lights it goes to heat the house as needed. Temp controller in system dumps air outside as needed

Air out does thru a phresh filter and 6" fan out thru the window.

Negative pressure fresh air comes thru window 8" ducting
2 fans
Titan temp controller set at 75 degrees lights on, 65 lights off. What can I say? I love purple.
7 harlequins and one crippled rhino
For nutes I am using he who shall not be named at 75% of suggested full

And will someone please explain how to upload photos on an iPhone lol

image27806.jpg

Wtf Is everyone?? Most names I don't. even know. Where you hiddin everyone??

I been smoking my crippled rhino and man o man it's a major creeper!!

Ok, so this is what I was thinkin for the chiller. Get a decent size cooler, 4ft of copper tubing, 6ft of tubing and some hose clamps.

Will put frozen 1 gallon bottles in the cooler. Put in a pump and connect 3ft of hose to copper. Bend the copper tubing so a foot and a haft into the reservoir in and out. Return line is back to cooler. Fill cooler with water and start system.
What do you think??

Well, my experiment worked!! Started with a temp of 83.3 and currently now it's down to 71.1 in 4 hours. I've had to put new 1 gallon frozen bottles in 4 times. Once I get it down to 65 I will see what it takes to keep it there. House was boiling today with. Temp of 101

On a different note: where the hell are all the old growers? Mr smith, bassman, mr krip. And I'm sad mr 420 ( rob) hasn't greeted me lol
I'm sure he saw my name and went ...... Ah shit not him again lmao and 420 girl not blowing me kisses a
Upon my return lol

Mr smith, Most Recent Message 03-15-2013 05:12 PM Screwed over by partner DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

bassman59, Most Recent Message 03-19-2013 07:03 AM Helping mom with Alzheimer's Bassman Tests Greensun Cob LED With Flux - Holy Grail Kush - RDWC

mr. krip, Most Recent Message 09-11-2013 06:12 PM no word... just came out of seclusion to pay respects to BID (Rest in Peace) Fallen Cannabis Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka "Big Irish Doode"

So, jandre I was outside and was organizing the yard a bit and the light bulb hit me lol
Why can't I just bring my extra freezer inside and turn it down to the warmest setting for my freezer and pump the water out of the freezer to the 55 gal barrels look at that. Now have colder waster!! See, Wiley coyote at it again makin shit lmao

So, jandre I was outside and was organizing the yard a bit and the light bulb hit me lol
Why can't I just bring my extra freezer inside and turn it down to the warmest setting for my freezer and pump the water out of the freezer to the 55 gal barrels look at that. Now have colder waster!! See, Wiley coyote at it again makin shit lmao

ACME rigging kit in hand the coyote starts to work. We can only hope that there is no boulder hanging over a ledge 300 feet above our intrepid hero.

IDEA! Put a large pale/bucket/bin whatever into the freezer, and set up a heat exchanger inside. That way you're not cross contaminating between the three grows. Three worms down in the can give up their heat to the chilled water, and head back to their own separate grow reservoirs.

How much copper tubing do you have?

Back
Top Bottom