All Autos! Don't underestimate an Auto!

These are gorgeous plants. Great job for indoors I have to say this is probably the biggest one I have ever seen inside. How many feet was she coming in at? The description of the yield on the Breeders website says 2000 grams Outdoors. She's coming in at eight and a half feet
How are those plants coming along??

That is awesome, that thing is a beast, I would imagine u would get multiple pounds off that thing
Yes!! Thanks man. Its is worth looking into purchasing. I got lucky and got 2 seeds instead of one. Cant wait to see how the other one grows next year :yummy: Any advice on curing method for a plant so large?? The best i found was a large rubbermaid tub putting layers of bud and shredded paper grocery bags. I guess it helps the humidity level.

Stumbled across this journal this morning, well done on the Autos and videos Jesse, quite impressive:)

U can’t clone autos? Hmmm :lot-o-toke:wait I guess that makes sense since they flower when ever they want

As for cloning Autos, it is possible but not sure the process. Here is a link to a fellow member who cloned one of his this year

One plant made a SOG without me trying

Attachments

• 20200904_094753.jpg
    20200904_094753.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom