All links give me a - You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action

I guess leafwilson is still busy reading, lol. I spot-checked a bunch of those links, and they all worked. So did a few random site-searches for threads.

The only thing that gave me a 404 was a link to a gallery photo of some Romulan x White Widow bud that the web-search gave me:

And hitting that search engine's cache of that page, then using the "See all User Photos" link on the cached page to view the user's photos worked fine. So I'd guess that it's a search-engine issue, lol, not a forum one. I guess their little spider-bots aren't crawling the web as efficiently as they did 10 years ago.

Oh, and the actual image is still there:

full

I guess leafwilson is still busy reading, lol. I spot-checked a bunch of those links, and they all worked. So did a few random site-searches for threads.

The only thing that gave me a 404 was a link to a gallery photo of some Romulan x White Widow bud that the web-search gave me:

And hitting that search engine's cache of that page, then using the "See all User Photos" link on the cached page to view the user's photos worked fine. So I'd guess that it's a search-engine issue, lol, not a forum one. I guess their little spider-bots aren't crawling the web as efficiently as they did 10 years ago.

Oh, and the actual image is still there:

full

How exactly did you find this url?

How exactly did you find this url?

I hope you don't mind if I send that private. Give me ≤5 minutes (nature calls...).

Back
Top Bottom