Allergic to not tokin'

sd-420

I'm completely baffled. I took a break from getting high to get over my cold. I've been having allergy trouble towards the end of the cold, but lately I sad F*** it - I'm smokin'

Well I've discovered that when I smoke, I'm fine, and when I don't - my allergies bug me. Does this make any sense at all? What could be going on here?

We're talking one bong rip, nasal pasages clear - BAM - like that.

Just another reason why the great plant should be decriminalized.

sd, i dont think its weird at all. Without marijuana, I would be puking my guts out whenever a car headlight penetrates my corena, and withouit marijuana id be in excruciating pain from the shin splints I frequently get. My buddy smokes marijuana for his seizures (epilepsy). He says that weed eliminates his seizure headaches, and that they help his body to relax when he DOES have a seizure (And if you;ve ever seen someone with epilepsy have a seizure, its a very physical activity. Not only do they shakee, twitch, and twirl all over the god damned place, but they dont have a clue as to where they are or, in some cases, WHO they are, for several minutes after their episode). My grandmother uses marijuana for the excruciating pain she feels in her back from a bad fall she had 7 years ago. My grandfather uses mariuana because age and medication have severly dwindled his appetite.
Despite what our government, or ignorant people fortunately in good health, would have you believe, marijuana DOES have medicinal properties. This has been known, and used, for thousands of years, not just since the 30's when the government began its crusade against the harmless plant. Studies have shown it activates new circuts (so to speak)in the brain, repels certain types of tumors, and works at stopping the debilitating effects of MS. It seems to me then, that if you find that smoking reduces your suffering from allergies, this is just one more beneficial property to this magnificent plant.
-PM

yeah when you take a break from smoking your lungs start clearing themselves out..thats why you get that allergy drip bullshit. i hate it

Scarface, I have the exact opposite effect. When I smoke, my nose becomes stuffy and I sneeze periodacly. THis only happens to me though, and none of my friends. Of course, this also only happens if i get REASL baked for some reason. Oh well...weed affects everyone differently.
-PM

Heheheh. Just got home from work, shins hurintg like a MOTHERFUCKER! Im out of weed (picking some up tomorrow WOO HOO!), so I have no choice but to raid my special stash....my hash from Amsterdam. Three kinds: INdian, Morocoan, and Afghani. INdian and Morocan are deep indicas, while the afghani is a black gooey sativa. I sliced off a sliver of the black goo, and flattened it into a pancake, as wide as I could get it. Placed that bad boy in my pipe. Next, I chopped up sime MOroccon, and sprinkled those goodies onto the Afghanni. FInaly, scraped some indian with my nail onto the bowl to finish it up. Walked past my mom into hte back yard, told her my shins were hurting....smoked the fucked out of that deliscous hash, only getting better with age (ALmost a year old!), Tasted SO OILEY!!! AND NO KIDDING, I can walk like a normal fucking being now. NO PAIN! You have to be fucking stupid, or a liar (and probably both) to claim that marijuana has no future in medicine.
-PM

maryjane drastically reduces the pain that I experience when I get headaches. I have a rare type of mangnesium surplus disease (though not life threatening) where my body overproduces the element and it builts up in my hypothalamus-part of the brain. The magnesium is pumped through my brain and causes the blood vessels to constrict and this causes EXCRUCIATING pain. These headaches occur at least twice a week. The pain is unbearable, it tricles into every part of my head and down to my neck. It hurts to blink, it hurts to move my head from side to side. Migraine medicine does little to help, as these are NOT migraines. I cannot take asprin as it only constricts the blood vessels. They strike anytime, any place. They come on strong and last 30 minutes to 6 hours. Until 4 years ago, I thought I was doomed forever-until I met maryjane. Marijuana helps to cut the pain and to reduce the amount of time that the headaches last. When I get a headache, I reach for my bowl and I can actually function. This has been my ritual for the past two years and my headaches have slowly lessened to maybe once a week. Thank god! Although magnesium still builds up in my hypothalamus and i have yet to find a cure, pot is my only saviour. Excedrin, ibuprophen, iteneral, asprin- all do nothing for me. Thanks to maryjane, I can escape the pain and live without fear of my next headache. Its a true story.

Hukanzo said:
I didn't smoke any weed yesterday, and I was getting chills and cold sweats when I was trying to go to sleep and was awake pretty much all night...it sucked...but I scored at school today and I'm pretty baked right now, so....Boo-yah, mo'fucka!
That's fucked up...
that's never happened to me, i hope you weren't serious...

i thknk the main reason the government is afraid to legalize weed is bc they look at us as druggies not pot heads and they think that one drug leads to another so in other words they figure if they legalize pot everyone will wanna expiriment with other drugs and everyone will end up heroin and crack adicts...

just a little of my rambling

feelintherasta said:
i thknk the main reason the government is afraid to legalize weed is bc they look at us as druggies not pot heads and they think that one drug leads to another so in other words they figure if they legalize pot everyone will wanna expiriment with other drugs and everyone will end up heroin and crack adicts...

just a little of my rambling
The government looks at the crime and fall of the people who get in gangs and criminal things that have to do with marijuana. You know, like you get fronted an O then smoke it all and don't pay them back, then they kill you. THe government looks at shit like that. They also look at situations like im in right now, I got arrested a few months ago and so did one of my dealers and he thought I narced him out (which I DID not) and im sure he would love to kill/hurt me, and I would retaliate with violence, too. The government doesn't think about the wonderful things it does to those who are lonley, in pain, ect.. I think he who smokes herb, needs to be peaceful to all other who smoke herb. We all smoke and we all love it. PEACE to all who are in peace.

Back
Top Bottom