Allow myself to introduce myself

Papakush88

Hello everyone ..I am new here but not new to a site like this going way back to Overgrow ..They are so beneficial to a first time grower as good people are willing to share their advice based on experience . I live in southern ontario canada not far from Toronto and been puffing since 1979 ..back then the weed was usually horrible Mexican brick but the hash was often great as it didn't get cut (or cut less)
.now it's changed ..the plant has become available many ways from cookies and candy ,popcorn and shatter with pre loaded pipes ..we have come a long way and supposed to become legal here but nearly 1.5 years later our PM hasn't moved forward,in fact it could be decriminalized at least ,while they bicker about who gets to profit,people are still being charged .It would be best left in the hands of the good people who know her benefits and have advocated legalization all along, rather than let big pharma get their grubby hands on it ,after years of suppressing it with their lobby . To those that grew weary of reading my ramble I apologize , the OG shark has that effect ..peace

Hey Papa,
You're one of my northern brothers haha. I live across the border here in Michigan. We too have struggles with getting it legalized despite the fact that Ann Arbor is considered liberal. I am also new to the website and soon to be a 1st time grower. Just wanted to say hello!

Back
Top Bottom