Aloha 420 people from Hawaii!

Saul GoodMan

Hello, everyone!

After finding so much helpful information while studying these forums as a beginning grower, I decided to join the community to throw in my two cents where I could. I look forward to learning and helping as much as I can while communicating with so many dedicated growers!

After turning away from conventional medicine, I use cannabis to help with my consistent migraines. More importantly, I am growing for my girlfriend who has been struggling against Lyme disease. It's amazing to see such powerful pain remediation from something people will tell you is "bad for you" without a second thought as to why.

It's wonderful to see so many people uniting and changing the way people think about such an amazing medicine. I look forward to watching legalization spread through the world.

I have been growing a couple auto Northern Lights for a few weeks now, and I have 1 girl that is struggling. I've made a few mistakes along the way, but it's all part of an exciting learning process. I am going to be starting a journal to chronicle this journey. I'm sure I'll be reaching out for help, and I'm look forward to hearing input from from all of you.

Thanks to all for the advice so far everyone! It's been incredibly useful.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom