Am I ready for harvest?

Kimbo Jones

Hey was wondering if anyone could tell me if im ready for harvest from my photos.

Also if I am, I haven't flushed yet? does this matter? I don't really wanna soak my plant as currently have fungus gnats and worried about creating more moisute!

Any help would be appreciated.

DSC_030424.JPG

DSC_030318.JPG
DSC_030115.JPG
DSC_030014.JPG
DSC_029921.JPG
DSC_029820.JPG
DSC_029725.JPG
DSC_029622.JPG
DSC_029519.JPG
DSC_029419.JPG

At least 3 days more, though photos aint that good, so maybe more.
Flushing is used to waqh the taste of nutes used, gnats aint a problem now, so if you need to water, flush instead and get reary to harvest
Good luck

Very nice! You are close, no question. From here, it'll be how much couchlock you need.. What strain is it?
Baron is right; start flush now. Doesn't matter any more. 3/4-7 days I reckon.. I try to harvest when there is just a few amber trichs, like no more than 5-10%.

Yep. And double check the actual calyxes.. If they look the same as Greenes pic, go for it now.. Sometimes, the leaves will degrade faster.
Fan leaves will be yellowing, and the plant will be starting to look a bit shabby.. And that's a GOOD thing! Plant's at the end of it's life.... Harvest time!

It depends on your taste, but i prefer abit earlier when the trich are less golden and almost all cloudy, imo try harvesting in 2-3 waves and harvest some full cloudy and some 5-10% amber. Then you can compare and find your tste for the next grow :)
Good luck

I got a sativa dom at the moment and that's just what I'll do with her. No ambers, most cloudy..

Back
Top Bottom