Amateur Indoor/Outdoor grow - need support & advice

Well .. the plants are under sun light for 6 hours a day. Then I put them for 5 more hours under HPS 400W . And then complete dark.
Something is srange here ....

They need transplanted into bigger pots that have no light penetrating the roots. i will upload a picture of what im talking about soon. its how i do my clones, so people can see the roots, but when no one is looking they are covered up.

i hope one day they will make 5-7gal pots with this style of lining.

I&i

you will notice that the roots grow to the outside of my inside liner cup that is transparent. i do this so i and patients can see how healthy the roots are when they leave my shop. but if that red cup wasnt around the transparent cup, the roots would not grow to the outside. i hope this makes sense.

20140715_111006.jpg

20140715_110941.jpg

They need transplanted into bigger pots that have no light penetrating the roots. i will upload a picture of what im talking about soon. its how i do my clones, so people can see the roots, but when no one is looking they are covered up.

i hope one day they will make 5-7gal pots with this style of lining.

I&i

you will notice that the roots grow to the outside of my inside liner cup that is transparent. i do this so i and patients can see how healthy the roots are when they leave my shop. but if that red cup wasnt around the transparent cup, the roots would not grow to the outside. i hope this makes sense.

20140715_111006.jpg

20140715_110941.jpg

I can see the roots of my plants too bro just like yours, they are fatter and bigger. But I think that the problem is because there was no foil around them in the cabin. There was wood, paper and clothes all over and they absorb the lights and that's why I don't have those stems. I putted yesterday foil all over and we will see what happens in 2 weeks. Thanks by the way :)

I also used nice nutrition's previous grow. I used this, and maybe that helped a lot. This is what I used last grow, but I don't have anything of this this year :( ....

stymulator_kwitn_4cd40ecbcf2d0.jpg

plagron-alga-grow-250ml-359-p.jpg

Plagron-Enzymes.jpg

So guys here I am again.

One of the plants is dead. I mean it is not dead but it is like living under coma hahaha so I rid of it because It had very very poor roots and that's why I't never grew like it should.
So. The other one is very good. Those missing steams started to grow very nice after putting foil around them. Here it is:

P7170818.JPG

But the other's one still won't grow. And I am thinking, should I cut the top of the plant so they will come up faster. Also, I think that the plant has shown the sex. Does it means that it will start flowering soon or no. I am confused I don't know what to do. Is this female ??

P7170831-1.jpg

Also here is the whole plant:

P7170828.JPG

I am doubting what to do. I need those missing stems for bigger yield and crops, calyxes. The other plant is very good for now. It is no bigger then 30cm and is 38th day after germinating which is perfect for now, It looks so healthy and may god it be female. Also I stared noticing that trichomes started to show in the middle of the new leaves. But very very few trichomes.
Tell me what do you think what to do with one that doesn't grow stems. Should I cut the top after 10/12 days maybe, so the lower stems may grow faster or no ?

The source is 14h HPS 400 W and 4 hours sunlight. I don't know what does it mean "window on the ceiling" ? I put the plants in direct sunlight those 4 hours. It is strange how the other plant has grown new stems/internodes since putting foil around them even that they both have been grown in same conditions.

i may be repeating myself but you would see much better production if you had it in a bigger container then a cut 2liter and no transparent sides. that limits the roots growth on the inside down even further taking about a half inch of root space all around the container, even more so if its in straight sunlight. with no root space the plant wont grow big or proper as you have mentioned above. i would get it transplanted into at least a 2gallon bucket as soon as possible.

I&i

Brothers I have some questions. Of course I have holes in the bottom.
But I plan to repot the plants today but I am worried about one thing. Since I went to the park out of the city to take some soil I am worried about the worms in the soil :( ... I am worried that they might eat the roots. I have little left from the other soil which is OK but this one with the few worms inside is frightening me hahaha ... What to do guys ?

And what do you mean with this " and no transparent sides " Didn't you guys told me that wrapping tape around the pot is ok for the roots ?

from what i could see in the pictures i could see soil on the top of the 2 liter. isnt good and the 2 liter is way to small of a container. i would use that for my starts but nothing else. more soil room, bigger stronger healthier plant.

when it comes to your soil, you can either throw it in your oven, this will make your house smell earthy.
you can place it in your microwave, this will also make your house earthy,
or you can go camping and cook your soil outside in a big metal container over your firepit

I&i

P7170818.JPG

just at the bottom of the screen it looks like a few inchs of no tape. i may be mistaken.

guys :( my mom got a stroke :( ... brain attack or how it's called ... I feel crushed and so sad ...... :( she seems to be ok after the stroke ... but it can be seen that it was serious :( .......

Brothers I have some questions. Of course I have holes in the bottom.
But I plan to repot the plants today but I am worried about one thing. Since I went to the park out of the city to take some soil I am worried about the worms in the soil :( ... I am worried that they might eat the roots. I have little left from the other soil which is OK but this one with the few worms inside is frightening me hahaha ... What to do guys ?

And what do you mean with this " and no transparent sides " Didn't you guys told me that wrapping tape around the pot is ok for the roots ?

Most people bake the soil in oven for about an hour at 400 degrees to kill whatever is in it. And I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Hope the best for you and your family

Back
Top Bottom