Clones too long on small pots, need advice

rjvdberg

Hello,

Because of many reasons i left my clones for three weeks on small pots and they don't seem to be happy right now. They stretched too much and have little leaves and a thin stem.
I had 200 clones for 10 lamps but deceided to put 2 in a 7 ltr pot and spread them over 4 lamps. For the other room (6 lamps) i will buy new clones.

4 days ago i put them in these pots, fimmed them and gave them water with some Nitrogen because they're a little yellow. Normally i get 2 kilo's from this 4 lamp room. Can i still get my 2 kilo's or are the plants damaged too much? Will the root system grow big or is it better to get new clones? Anyone experience with this situation?

They are Amnesia's btw and since yesterday on 12/12. Pictures are from today.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi RJ, Well i first must clear up - did you mean you have 200 clones? or 20? The plants may take a week to adjust to their new homes, but should come back well once they realise they have more room. As for 2kg, well im not sure, thats a fair yield, but not impossible.. What lighting are you using? Keep track of your nutes, and your plants- read what they are telling you.. By the looks of your grow you have an idea of what youre doing, so just keep N levels not too high into flower, and u want P, and K plus sum other trace elements, whats in ur soil?? I prefer soil grows personally. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Hi smokemupm8,

Thanks for your reply. We just had a baby so there are family and friends over all the time and no time to take care of my plants. There are still 200 plants in 100 7 liter pots (2 plants per pot). Didn't check temperature or anything just gave them 100 liters of water (corrected, with nutrients) every 3 days. This is what they look like now, i'm pretty happy...

IMG_29693.JPG

After bending

IMG_29663.JPG

Before bending

IMG_29732.JPG

Close up

The leaf tips are a little burned by over-fertilization but they seem pretty happy. I changed my bulbs today because i had them for over a year, sprayed them with naam-oil to get rid of bugs and bended them over so they're all the same height. My girl and baby are with her mother so i can do what i want tonight ... :joint:

I'll upload another picture next month.

Rj

Back
Top Bottom