Amnesia Haze, Sherbert Dab, Bubble Gum

Bruceleaf

Day 2
Fox farm soil
6.0 ph
No boosters

20210731_090348.jpg

Update
Day 3 one of the bubble gum have popped little babies are looking great can't wait for another week to go by love the way the Sherbert dab is looking looks the strongest so far but you never know.

I will try to make sure I post everyday for the entire Journal any feedback always welcome any questions also welcome Happy growing

20210801_144555.jpg

No worries brother more people will jump in your journal over time , signature helps people see your grow , my signature is the green writing white widow vs white fire alien kush under my comments , not sure if you know how to do this or not? I didn't I'm very slow when it comes to phones and computers ,,,,,it also helps if you list all the equipment you will be using , lights , fans if you are using any etc... but I think you are going to have an awesome grow , I like how post a pic everyday , in my opinion the seedling stage is the hardest part once you get past there it will be Smoot sailing , what strain are you most excited about? I look forward to the sherbert dab

Thanks a lot I'm also looking forward to the sherbet dab myself and the amnesia haze. i will post the whole setup in my journal which does help a lot. I appreciate all the info and help @HashFart :bong:

Did someone call????
Hi @HashFart , hI @Bruceleaf
Looking good..
Anyway, exactly what hash said. It's normal , normally.
Nearly all my seedlings get purple stems.. the only time you need to start considering that there may be a problem, is when you see other signs as well; like discoloration in the leaves, or weird growth, et Cetera
So I wouldn't worry at the minute. Plus we are here to keep an eye out.
Just keep posting regular updates and we will help where we can...

Did someone call????
Looking good..
Nearly all my seedlings get purple stems.. the only time you need to start considering that there may be a problem, is when you see other signs as well; like discoloration in the leaves, or weird growth, et Cetera

Did someone call????
Looking good..
Thanks a lot wasn't too scared but since I've been on this website everyone's been so helpful so thank you so much for the advice in The Help I'll just keep an eye on them to see how they do and if anything changes for the most part they are looking great will be a update later today

Back
Top Bottom