Amnesia Haze, Sherbert Dab, Bubble Gum

Day 5
Looking better everyday they will be in their new home Saturday in new FFOF and FF Trio. Hopefully this journal turns out great the first time ever as a 420 magazine member people on here are so great thank you guys for attending the journal and all the help :thanks:

20210804_092120.jpg

20210804_092107.jpg

Those are actually some girls that I got a freebie from a previous trial genetics look great just didn't react grade and ebb and flow so now I'm trying just so oil I will post a better pic so you can see exactly what those are :hookah:

Hello everyone :ganjamon:day 6 update transplant Saturday
Ladies are still looking good shared our dad looks great and Nisha second runner-up bubblegum coming in last could possibly be the FrontRunner in a couple of weeks so we will see. Just waiting on to sherbet dabs to sprout :yahoo:

20210804_152124.jpg

I’ve always assumed the purpling happens from mobile nutrients going up the plants. The vascular tissues in plants are typically really close to the outer most layer, like under the bark in trees. (Fun fact, the dying tissue is in essence what the bark is. Like fingernails on a human if that makes sense.) Anyways, I don’t know if it’s true at all but I’ve always just had it in my head that was the tissues interacting with a young and fragile vascular system. Once the plant has a stronger system, I thought that’s why it goes back to green. I’ve never read this anywhere I just for some reason concocted the idea one day I guess.

BUT! That’s aside from genetics playing the main role in the coloration. Like my gushers, it never got rid of it’s purple.

here’s a visual for what is assumed were like veins in the plant, like seeing blue veins under skin.
image.jpg

I would let them go a bit longer before el transplanto so you don't have a mess on your hands ,,, looks like you have good watering practices I always end up drilling holes in my solo cups or whatever I use ! I'm so afraid of over watering I like my fabric pots ! Keep up the good work bruceleaf , my seedlings have broke soil but I won't journal them until I see a 3rd node ill try and remember to tag you when I do , and take extra good care of that sherbert dab for sir hashfarts

I certainly will take that advice and hold off before transplanting can't wait to see your production and appreciate all the support until next time happy growing:bongrip:
Yup!! Good advice given there by sIr hashfart.. you are doing better than I did on this run. mine stretched badly with this new light. So nice work mate

Hello everyone:idea: day 10 all the girls are looking good had a question see some light green in the Middle look like nitrogen to me what would you suggest? I'm currently giving them (Tiger Trio 2 part) 1m/g for seedling stage also (1ml / gal mammoth p) ph 6.5 this is the second feed. Would it be that the nitrogen is still high in the amount of soil in the Dixie cup?

20210808_122225.jpg

20210808_122206.jpg

20210808_122154.jpg

Hello everyone:idea: day 10 all the girls are looking good had a question see some light green in the Middle look like nitrogen to me what would you suggest? I'm currently giving them (Tiger Trio 2 part) 1m/g for seedling stage also (1ml / gal mammoth p) ph 6.5 this is the second feed. Would it be that the nitrogen is still high in the amount of soil in the Dixie cup?

20210808_122225.jpg

20210808_122206.jpg

20210808_122154.jpg
They are growing fast brother ,,,,, in my experience a lighter green is normal with new growth, I like to think it's because it's growing so fast and it will darken up in the next day or 2 ,,,,,, let's see what donkey dick thinks ,,,,, I like making him read hahaha @DonkeyDick

They are growing fast brother ,,,,, in my experience a lighter green is normal with new growth, I like to think it's because it's growing so fast and it will darken up in the next day or 2 ,,,,,, let's see what donkey dick thinks ,,,,, I like making him read hahaha @DonkeyDick
:rofl:
Phunny guy. Cheers for the tag HF.

I tend to agree with Hashfart, Bruce. That pale green happens with new growth when it hits a spurt. I say keep an eye on it.
You have good watering practices by all accounts and you’re ready with the nutes if they’re needed.
They’re still in their tender nursery stage. Another week or two and you can treat them like proper plants.

Back
Top Bottom