Amsterdam

kokoiv

Hey everyone,
im happy to announce that my amsterdam trip is getting closer. I actually cant wait to see if we germans actually smoke some good weed or if its totaly shit compared to some amsterdam haze. I tho got some questions i couldnt CLEARLY answer cause of alot of diffrent statements from the net, friends.
So is anyone who ever went to amsterdam able to tell me where i actually will be able to smoke. I mean ofcourse, in coffeshops its legal to smoke and own MJ.
But whats if i got some left, is taking it out on the streets illegal? Will i be able to toke in the evening in my hotel? Does it depend on hotel to hotel? Is it legal to smoke on the streets? Next to the shops?

I know, most of them are probably really easy to answer. Im sure its not legal to smoke it on streets but from everywhere you hear people saying theres nothing better to stone while having a boat trip, retoking once out of the coffeeshop etc. Or is it just illegal but actually no one cares? I got no imagination actually

thanks everyone for taking your time :)

Hey man i went last november and planning a trip soon. You cant smoke any public place outside but you should be cool in your hotel room. If your careful!. Mine was a really shitty, cheap place to stay, we stuck a wet sock over the smoke detector a towel under the door and blazed a shitload in our hotel room. If your really concerned find a room with a balcony and you should be good!. Your fine getting caught with up to a certain amount and its a fair amount just google it, no police check you anyway!

I think your correct I noticed some of the more commercial coffee shops had rooms to stay, I can't imagine them kicking up a fuss

I think your correct I noticed some of the more commercial coffee shops had rooms to stay, I can't imagine them kicking up a fuss

Thanks for your answer! Well as far is i know there planty of coffe shops having tables and stuff to just toke there.
About the hotel, i booked some 4 star hotel so probably i wont be able to stealthy smoke somthing. But maybe ill have some balkony whoo knows.

Would be awesome.

@DeBelly any activity, place, trip, strain youd really recommend?

I was there a few years ago and it was a great time. You're fine to have up to 5 grams on you and can smoke inside the coffee shops or your hotel if it is smoking friendly. The hotel I stayed in definitely wasnt but as long as you cover the bottom of the door and open a window you'll be fine. You may not want to be carrying around bud on the buses or trains if it smells too much just in case but as long as you're cool about it and not making a scene you'll be good to go. Enjoy the great bud and don't make the same mistake as me...smoke as much hash a possible. They have the best in Amsterdam

Awesome, thanks for your answer. I actually cant wait hueahu. Im wondering what the highs will be like. If the street pot youre getting here is actually total fcked up or its not as bad as i thought. I will finally be able to compare our bud to something.

Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom