Another attempt at cloning! Please Help me!

K I figure out what was going on. K I just switch over my light to a 26watt cfl. I did have a 4bulb 2ft t5 over them and that was causing the heat to riase in the dome really fast. So that Is why I wasn't getting any clones.

I'm surprised to hear you say that since my T5 puts out virtually no heat at all. I have cloned successfully under it, but because of space limitations this time I'm trying to clone with the dome just by the window. We'll see if that works.

K I figure out what was going on. K I just switch over my light to a 26watt cfl. I did have a 4bulb 2ft t5 over them and that was causing the heat to riase in the dome really fast. So that Is why I wasn't getting any clones.

Now since I switch over. I have 7 out of 15 and im sure I have more comming.

Im currently cloning Blue Dream. For my next grow after I get these aurora's in bloom. It will be a few weeks and I'll take clones from the Aurora's. Now that I have it figured out now. I'll Be keeping a mother plant of this Blue Dream and Aurora. I was thinking of putting them in dirt but Im not sure.

Well thank you guys for all the advice. And I'll be making a journal for those Blue Dream that I was cloning and that you guys help me make it possable. I do have another journal for the Aurora's.
glad to hear you got clones now.

Took me few times too, but I can clone really good now, to keep me full of clones.

Now got to many!So watch out!

Ok I identafied the problem with my cloning. All it was was a light issue. It seems to me that I was using to much light. You would think that there never to much light but I guess you can have to much durning cloning. But that was a good lesson to learn. I was over looking the simple problem and got to indetph with it.

But I am happy to report that my cloning rate is 90% now. Thank you for all who help on this journey.

I want to clone one of my plants. The one branch doesnt get any light so I figure why not clone it. What do you guys think? I f I may post this

IMG_0157_1_1.JPG

sweet I kinda did the same thing. When I was cloning I thought I cloned one of my Aurora's for a mother plant but to come to find out that as they grew bigger there was no Aurora as a mother so I made a few cuts. My cloning gel was a little watery so I dump it into a shot glass to get to the gel or what was left. I just hope they take and that gel worked.
But i soak my in Clonex soloution 1\4 strength to a liter and ph it about 5.7 and i set mine on top of my t5 12 bulb for heat i might put some towels under it if it get to warm for them.And air them out about twice a day.

I've read in several places that the powder acts faster than the gel. Not sure how true it is, but I've been using powder.

I did not know that. I'll have to try it out or do a small review on it. I think that would be neat. But there arfe so many differnt way to clone but there kida of all the same too with the same results. But I'll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom