Another Aussie - 5 Strain Indoor

Gidday you mob. Welcome back to Clinto’s half arsed forum. We just finishing week 5 from flip. Weather been fucked up lately very humid. Makes me mold scared. Got 2 20 litre dehumidifiers. Keep it high 50 low 60. Better than the 80-90% shit in the air
Gunna do a little flush then start pumping the flower food.
First photo
Sluricane.
S class. Both in house genetics. Not a fan.
Third is lemon tree aka Tinkerbell. Barneys
Four is gelatos. 420 lookin ok.
Bit of defol spread things Always messing around in here. Next time not so big.
Say that EVERY grow.
Take care. Have awesome Christmas.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

welcome back to Clinto’s 1/2 arse forum. We nearly done. I’ve crawled up in the middle.
1-s class
2- sluricane
3 Tinkerbell/ Barney’s lemon tree
4 gelato from place not allowed to mention
Next week for Tinkerbell slurries and s-class.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Been pretty warm
Lately. Get up to 30• C and a bit. But been really humid to make my arse pucker but think should be ok.
The s class bit diesel and a wierd menthol type taste.
Sluricane got lot of some sort diesel run also. But no menthol.
Gelato taste well like sour fruit salad????
These taste test only from bits I accidentally snap off Snapped some of Tinkerbell today. She in fridge now.
Next week busy one.
Take care. Have fun.
Get fucked up while you do this👍🇦🇺

Here’s baby’s for next go. Some cut 1week after flip. Some week 3 some week 5. Just for shits and giggles. Most are Tinkerbell. One slurries back left cnr.
Hope to see ya”all soon.
Did I spell that right??

image.jpg

Clint you don’t need to send me anything. It was my pleasure💛
I know Sis
But there’s a little bit of me that’s not a complete cunt and when people nice to me that bit of me we will call it nice cunt, just feels like FUCK someone is nice to me. Therefor I don’t feel compelled to repay shit just to be nice back
Please don’t get cross at me just trying to be a goodish type of person.
You are my mate Anyhows this is what mates do. Okey Dokey 🙏🇦🇺

Hi you mob. Sorry havnt been about mum got bastard cancer poor old duck have every test under sun 3-4 times and they work out she not falling off perch to soon. So happy. Gunna get lap top so can do this shit better.
Plants down. Gunna do an interview with each bud. Lots still in fridges just emptied dry rack hangy things today.
Yields look pretty reasonable.
No more mold occurs anywhere.
Lost 100+ litres on floor one day so tent down to check damage to carpet. No leaks. Gorilla 8x8 tent. Good thing.
Missed you lot. Hope you all good. 👍

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi you mob. Sorry havnt been about mum got bastard cancer poor old duck have every test under sun 3-4 times and they work out she not falling off perch to soon. So happy. Gunna get lap top so can do this shit better.
Plants down. Gunna do an interview with each bud. Lots still in fridges just emptied dry rack hangy things today.
Yields look pretty reasonable.
No more mold occurs anywhere.
Lost 100+ litres on floor one day so tent down to check damage to carpet. No leaks. Gorilla 8x8 tent. Good thing.
Missed you lot. Hope you all good. 👍

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Congratulations on the harvest hopefully the carpet is ok

Hi Clint!

Sorry to hear about your mum. What kind of cancer? It’s such a scary word, but can often be treatable.

And clean ya fridge out ya fuckin grub!

PS I will look at my seeds stash for you today :)

I’ll pick 3 bees.

🐝 🐝 🐝

Hi Clint!

Sorry to hear about your mum. What kind of cancer? It’s such a scary word, but can often be treatable.

And clean ya fridge out ya fuckin grub!

PS I will look at my seeds stash for you today :)

I’ll pick 3 bees.

🐝 🐝 🐝
Gidday mate.
Mum got it in her liver. Can’t operate. Cunt thing 11cm. They gunna go up through groin and zap it poison it whateva they do. Freaked me out a bit. Got my head around it now. Treatment start tomorrow.
As for bees. You are the best.mate I have here. I’m only still here cos you were only one who spoke fluent bogan and understood my shit. Lol.
Take care. Say hi to Beeboy xox.
Here’s Tinkerbell. She smell like sherberty lemons. Taste like it with bit of pineapple tang
She didn’t sit me on my arse good day time Choota. do stuff smoke. Got just under 12 oz. Thanks again

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gidday mate.
Mum got it in her liver. Can’t operate. Cunt thing 11cm. They gunna go up through groin and zap it poison it whateva they do. Freaked me out a bit. Got my head around it now. Treatment start tomorrow.
As for bees. You are the best.mate I have here. I’m only still here cos you were only one who spoke fluent bogan and understood my shit. Lol.
Take care. Say hi to Beeboy xox.
Here’s Tinkerbell. She smell like sherberty lemons. Taste like it with bit of pineapple tang
She didn’t sit me on my arse good day time Choota. do stuff smoke. Got just under 12 oz. Thanks again
I’m really sorry to hear that Clint. Miracles can happen. I’m thinking of you and sending you love.

I have a gf coming for dinner tomorrow night and I’m gonna treat her to some of your gin 💛

Bogans united mate. You need me, I’m here for you. Xo

I have the perfect bee carcass to make you a dangly wind chime thingy that doesn’t chime. I’ll have it in the post by the end of March. I’ll make it proper fancy.

You’re a good egg Clint. Keep an eye out on your mailbox. You got some Barney’s Farm swag comin in hot bruv.

Hey mate looks really good. Also, I'm intrigued to see another Aussie grower, who also grows in coco AND uses H&G :)

How do you find the Bud XL goes these days ?> I remember trying it about 7 years back, and it wasn't quite as good as Bio Diesel or Bud Candy etc. Have you had good results? I heard from a rep they actually changed the formula a while back. Also, with the Shooting Powder, same question, never tried it before, how does that go?

Again, awesome harvest man, Hope ya mum is getting better!!!

Hey mate looks really good. Also, I'm intrigued to see another Aussie grower, who also grows in coco AND uses H&G :)

How do you find the Bud XL goes these days ?> I remember trying it about 7 years back, and it wasn't quite as good as Bio Diesel or Bud Candy etc. Have you had good results? I heard from a rep they actually changed the formula a while back. Also, with the Shooting Powder, same question, never tried it before, how does that go?

Again, awesome harvest man, Hope ya mum is getting better!!!
Gidday mate I think they may of changed stuff a little after moving to California.
XL seems to be ok. Havnt tried other ones to compare but. Shooting powder and their liquid top shooter. Liquid lot lower in P and K than the powder. The powder one I use stacks a bit of weight on at the end. Keep thinking maybe give something else a crack but still got 10liters of a+b so will keep on it for a bit and I know how to drive it. Sort of. Lol.
Thanks for kind comments.

Back
Top Bottom