Another Aussie - 5 Strain Indoor

Gidday Hope your girls doin good.
Up potted Sunday today is Friday and their roots out bottom already. Still got shit hanging in big tent we very close to dry but no cigar just yet.
Anyhows will sort that over weekend and girls can get in their forever pots.
They lookin ok. Or I think they are Tinkerbell still little strange but she growin like I been told Barney’s stuff does. Fast. Like she Take while to get wrinkles out of her leaves. Think she be ok. When in forever homes will start training the little tarts.
Take care. Happy growing 👍

image.jpg

Gidday Hope your girls doin good.
Up potted Sunday today is Friday and their roots out bottom already. Still got shit hanging in big tent we very close to dry but no cigar just yet.
Anyhows will sort that over weekend and girls can get in their forever pots.
They lookin ok. Or I think they are Tinkerbell still little strange but she growin like I been told Barney’s stuff does. Fast. Like she Take while to get wrinkles out of her leaves. Think she be ok. When in forever homes will start training the little tarts.
Take care. Happy growing 👍

image.jpg
Alive and healthy!! Good shit mate!! 👍

All potted last Sunday. Yesterday tie them down bit more. Wookie bottom left in geo pot doin a backflip. Guess best change her feed a little. All getting1260 ppm tried pushing it a little they were not fans. Slight tip burn. Top during week then give it another week or so flip the photos👍 Hope everyone chilled. It’s Sunday. Bong Bundy. Blues in background 👌

image.jpg

Ok. Time fiys eh. Girls just starting week 3 from flip tomorrow. Hope the stretch stop soon it’s slowing I think. Have pushed feed up to 1450ppm all goin ok. Will be getting good thin out and bikini lines waxed this weekend. Back right is Tinkerbell the Barney’s lemon tree. Grows so fucking well I’ve got 20 odd clones for next run and some for mates. Hope it turns out nice. Smells nice. Very lemonish funnily enough. Take care.

image.jpg

Evening viewers. In the words of Monty python. Fuck off im full. Week 3 from flip done this Tuesday. Been trimming tying shit down. Mental note. Don’t dig autos much and sluricane stretch way to much. But Barney’s farm is top notch. Thinking go overseas get some. Alas not allowed visa😇. Hope you are good and your plants are fucking boomin. 👍🇦🇺

image.jpg

OMFG!

Sorry I’m late!

I had trouble with my zipper. And bruv, watch my back end. I even fart in this dress that zip is gonna explode like the Big Bang theory on Guy Fawkes day!

IMG_1169.jpeg

Evening viewers. In the words of Monty python. Fuck off im full. Week 3 from flip done this Tuesday. Been trimming tying shit down. Mental note. Don’t dig autos much and sluricane stretch way to much. But Barney’s farm is top notch. Thinking go overseas get some. Alas not allowed visa😇. Hope you are good and your plants are fucking boomin. 👍🇦🇺

image.jpg
Looking good mate! 👍

So glad you made it sis. Things goin ok. Bit out of hand but ok. Dig the Barney’s. Farm gear. A pleasure to grow. Hope she smoke up noice. Been using carhooks. Awesomely effective and to fucking easy. Take care. See ya round.

So glad you made it sis. Things goin ok. Bit out of hand but ok. Dig the Barney’s. Farm gear. A pleasure to grow. Hope she smoke up noice. Been using carhooks. Awesomely effective and to fucking easy. Take care. See ya round.
Me too!

It looks really good Clint :)

Back
Top Bottom