Another new piece!

FrankDaTank89

So I was just in richmond virginia for a week visiting some family and decided I wanted to make a trip to a local headshop. Looked around online and after some research, decided katra gala was the place to go. Went there to check it out and had no intentions to buy anything since i just bought my first piece about a week ago. Then i realized they had some pretty sweet prices, and then i saw this delta nine bong for $75. had to get it, it was fucking pink camo colered, maybe thats why it was cheaper, lol. It is only about 10 inches high but i have a feeling it will pack a nice punch.

glass on glass, beaker base, and it can hold ice in the tube for the real nice hits.

picresized_th_1214558825_DSC01291.jpg

picresized_th_1214559000_DSC01292.jpg

picresized_th_1214584000_DSC01294.jpg

picresized_th_1214584153_DSC01295.jpg

btw, just got finished using it, and jesus did the bowl last long, i thought it might have been a little big when packing it, but wasn't sure. this thing gave me close to 15 good hits out of some packed local schwag and got me the highetst i have evern been off of schwag in a long time.

Very sick bong. And jesus on the 15 hits, i want a piece like that.

Nice piece. Although pink probably would not have been my first choice for the logo either. :cheesygrinsmiley: :roorrip:

Nothing wrong with pink camo! If it packs a punch like that the color doesn't matter as much.

hey frank another great piece looks like you are on your was to a nice collection becareful nice glass are like crack very addictive but ita a good one to have ha ha

yea, i picked up some of the dankest stuff i have been able to find around here in a long time last nite (not sure what it was, but very fluffy, crystally, and yellow/orange) and it was awesome with this bong. I was really glad I picked it up, and the pink camo color scheme has kind of been growing on me, haha.

Nice lookin glass, especially the bubbler. I love some color in my smaller pieces, and the classic clear glass w/ minimal color like Roors.

Back
Top Bottom