answer me this...

freddiejR.com

what dose a plant look like right before it buds or how do u know when a plants gunna bud if any one has a pic of some thing like that it would be awsome Rasta Rasta Rasta Rasta Rasta

Dont forget to wash behind your ears.

freddiejR.com said:
what dose a plant look like right before it buds or how do u know when a plants gunna bud if any one has a pic of some thing like that it would be awsome Rasta Rasta Rasta Rasta Rasta
Three good signs

1. Leaves begin to sprout 5 leaves.
2. Small white pisttils begin to sprout everywhere the leaves are at.
3. Tiny white hairs (sometimes sticky) begin to sprout out of every square inch of "Top Leaf" that the plant has.

as an added bonus I will tell you the proof of a good plant. It reeks of high hell. I had three plants last year, my room smelt so dank.

Once you got to see it your first plants grow, youll see how the developement works and be more prepared later. Good luck. Sorry if this gets booted to the grow section. It always hapens.

also keep in mind the plant will be reversing its cycle. when it does this, the spacing of the internodes (or where you have branches coming off of the main stem) will start to decrease and get closer and closer together. this is a sure sign that your little girl is going in to flower power mode.

Back
Top Bottom