Any advice? 5 autos

Joetown

420 Member
Strains - og kush, super skunk, thunder bloody Mary, auto critical mass, creme caramel
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - super skunk 5 weeks, auto critical 3 weeks, others are 4
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 400 Watt HPS, mh in veg & bonus 180w led on the super skunk
Nutrients - greenhouse seeds short flowering 16 - 6 - 26
PH - 6.8 with a cheap PH reader
Temps are cold in the house but the light keeps it warm
Tent space - 1 x 6 x 1.6

Creme caramel and thunder bloody Mary are densely thick of thin and limp leaves, while the others are doing fine under the same treatment.
Any ideas?
Also any advise or comments would be greatly appreciated, may as well get any advice I can get

Cheers

Re: Any advise? 5 autos

DSC_006522.JPG
DSC_006427.JPG
DSC_006326.JPG
DSC_006228.JPG
DSC_006133.JPG

Sozza took me a while to figure it out on the phone

Re: Any advise? 5 autos

Also it was taken an hour into sleep so it's a bit extra droopey.
I know that you guys will say overwatering and I suspect that, but it's bone dry atm and I'm gonna leave it for a day or 2

It stays a pretty consistent chilly 12 degrees celcius, and iv now moved it under the led away from the hps in case of that also

the cold will slow them down . they dont look too bad to be honest , you want about 22/27 degrees its helps them absorb what they need, , bottom leavers normally get old and turn yellow , can you get a little heater in there , maybe a little oil filled . have it on a timer so it goes off when lights have been on half hour ? then on half hour before lights out ? 0r are you 24/0 lights on

Its in a tent extracting in my room atm and it actually warms up from the hps during the day. Nights the only cold bit and my energy bill is too whopping to heat at night haha

Back
Top Bottom