Any advice please

G blaze

I'm just over 7weeks into flowering got about 2 and half weeks left to harvest. If noticed the buds have fattered up in size over the last week. Will they continue to get bigger towards the end of harvest.....many thanks g blaze

dunna forget the amber,,

we are all on a quest for amber,, some more than others,, but amber is the key to perfection,, even if only one,, and on the bud please,, leaves dunna count

all my opinion, of course,

karma sent to y'all

dunna forget the amber,,

we are all on a quest for amber,, some more than others,, but amber is the key to perfection,, even if only one,, and on the bud please,, leaves dunna count

all my opinion, of course,

karma sent to y'all
Kool thanks mate what do you look for? How do you work yours out

Kool thanks mate what do you look for? How do you work yours out

as once suggested by sweetsue,, i follow this procedure

and a hundred conditions can alter my procedure as well

but, and now it depends on whether the plant is a sativa or an indica

so, indica, i look for just a bit of amber,, and mostly cloudy,, but will still have some clear as well,, so,, just a touch o amber please

sativa,, well, bring on the amber,, more amber please,, and i keep this going till i need the space so i harvest

but early can be good too,, i recently harvested a plant only half way thru flower, cuz it hermied,, and the buzz was phenomenal,, just not much of it

cheers friend

as once suggested by sweetsue,, i follow this procedure

and a hundred conditions can alter my procedure as well

but, and now it depends on whether the plant is a sativa or an indica

so, indica, i look for just a bit of amber,, and mostly cloudy,, but will still have some clear as well,, so,, just a touch o amber please

sativa,, well, bring on the amber,, more amber please,, and i keep this going till i need the space so i harvest

but early can be good too,, i recently harvested a plant only half way thru flower, cuz it hermied,, and the buzz was phenomenal,, just not much of it

cheers friend

Growing bubble gum kush I think it's a hybrid I'm just over 7 weeks into flowering got a few more weeks left. The buds have got bigger since last week. They lookin g great

Attachments

• 20190102_050808.jpg
    20190102_050808.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190102_050729.jpg
    20190102_050729.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20181223_185718.jpg
    20181223_185718.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 36
weeks into flower is fun to follow but no good for judging readiness,, unless you have grown this strain before and know how long

if you do not have one, invest in a very inexpensive loupe, least a 10x, and check the trichomes ,, over, and over, and over,, for a week, or two,, or three even,, ha

great forest ya got there,, nice workin it friend

cheers

weeks into flower is fun to follow but no good for judging readiness,, unless you have grown this strain before and know how long

if you do not have one, invest in a very inexpensive loupe, least a 10x, and check the trichomes ,, over, and over, and over,, for a week, or two,, or three even,, ha

great forest ya got there,, nice workin it friend

cheers
Thanks mate what are you growing at the minute. Got about 20 goi g at the minute

I'm drying my plants at the minute iv trimmed then and hung them to dry in the dark. I noticed they don't smell the same. As when I started trimming them. Is this due to the buds drying

Back
Top Bottom