Any good 3 part organic nutrients around?

They are all through my last few organic grow journals, or you can buy the best book out there that includes this information. The book that finally gave me the confidence to brew my own teas and go fully organic was "True Living Organics" The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors, by The Rev.

These recipes will require you have have quite a few raw ingredients on hand as there are no good shortcuts to making a proper tea at the proper time... You also can not take shortcuts with your air pump... an aquarium pump will NOT do it. If you are one who cuts corners and takes shortcuts, brewing teas is not for you... but all is not lost...

you can just go with Recharge, or any other microbial inoculation product that gives you so many of every kind of microbe you might need, that you don't need to specialize in growing specific microbes just for that phase in a tea... its all in there all the time.
Thanks !! what size pump for a 5 gallon bucket ? price range from $30.00 + on amazon. what about women's nylon socks ? a "brew" bag runs $22.00. will look into that book you referenced me

Thanks !! what size pump for a 5 gallon bucket ? price range from $30.00 + on amazon. what about women's nylon socks ? a "brew" bag runs $22.00. will look into that book you referenced me
I never bothered with brew bags... just filter afterwards and dilute and use. The free materials give you better microbe production than all stuffed in a bag... remember, you are not creating a nutrient tea, you are brewing microbes. You need at least a 750gph air pump to do this right.

I never bothered with brew bags... just filter afterwards and dilute and use. The free materials give you better microbe production than all stuffed in a bag... remember, you are not creating a nutrient tea, you are brewing microbes. You need at least a 750gph air pump to do this right.

Thanks !! makes great sense NO bag- seen a 750 for $30.00 TO $60.00 - as for the bubbler coil going to make my own 1/4 inch tubing or pvc - thoughts ? the publication you mentioned looks very interesting $24.00 on amazon

Back
Top Bottom