Any idea what's up with these seedlings?

Maybe on the front? It’s okay - I’ll just use a typical density like for the coco canna.
How could I find out the information you need and I can try find the information online or contact canna direct.

When you say Volume and net weight
Is it the size of bottle and actual weight of the liquid in the bottle or something else

Thanks again

How could I find out the information you need and I can try find the information online or contact canna direct.

When you say Volume and net weight
Is it the size of bottle and actual weight of the liquid in the bottle or something else

Thanks again
Something like 1L somewhere and then somewhere else net weight (or just weight) = 1.08Kg or the like. Maybe they don’t have to provide that information.

Something like 1L somewhere and then somewhere else net weight (or just weight) = 1.08Kg or the like. Maybe they don’t have to provide that information.
Ok so I done some searching online and found this.
Although not specific to 5L it does give net weight for 1L of each part A and B.
I'm guessing the total weight for a 1 litre bottle would still apply to say a 5L, 10L drum if × by each litre per volume.

Net weight for both parts per litre

Part A 2.51 Lbs (1.14 Kg)

Part B 2.47 Lbs (1.12 Kg)

:thanks:
So that changes things a little for the same dosing above:

164N
28P
72Ca

18Mg

You will likely need some CalMag (not much - maybe 1ml/L) plus some Epsom salt (0.5g/L)

Thank you. I don't have any Epsom salt at the moment but I'm pretty sure I could buy some from a local chemist.

I have 2 different bottles of calmag there.

One is Canna Calmag Agent 6.0.0
1L net weight 1.258 kg

20210927_222153.jpg
20210927_222233.jpg
20210927_222227.jpg

Terra Aquatica Calcium Magnesium 1.0.0
1L net weight 1.154 Kg

20210927_222122.jpg
20210927_222608.jpg

@FelipeBlu

Is there any of the above calmag that would be better to use over the other.

Between the canna a and b and the canna aqua flores which one would you suggest to be the better of the two and more beneficial to the plants.
I would still like to be able to use the terpinator along with either the canna a and b or the canna aqua flores A and b

Thanks again, your help and time is much appreciated and I seriously cannot thank you enough.

Between the canna a and b and the canna aqua flores which one would you suggest to be the better of the two and more beneficial to the plants.
I would still like to be able to use the terpinator along with either the canna a and b or the canna aqua flores A and b
Well, there’s no room for Terpinator in the Aqua Flores mix - the K is probably getting too high anyway and Terpinator is KSO4.

So, if you want to use Terpinator, you should stick with the Coco Canna and hopefully the elevated Ca won’t cause any issues.

Well, there’s no room for Terpinator in the Aqua Flores mix - the K is probably getting too high anyway and Terpinator is KSO4.

So, if you want to use Terpinator, you should stick with the Coco Canna and hopefully the elevated Ca won’t cause any issues.

I only bought the terpinator as it apparently helps with terpene production, my last lot of plants lacked smell and taste. The buds smoked great though and were smooth.
I understand part of that would have been down to how the plants were dried and cured. I have noticed this time around that all the buds have a nice strong scent to them and are quite resinous and sticky aswell and so putting it down to the fact I've been using the terpinator but I don't want to screw up my plants either. Just with some of the leaves changing colour it's a bit concerning especially when trying to work out exactly what the issue is and how much to feed them.

I'll feed them whatever will be best for them even if that means not using the terpinator.

Here's a few more pics of the plants at the moment, not sure if you can see the colour properly in the leaves, one has something going on at the tips but the discolouration seems to be mostly at the bottom but there are a few elsewhere up and down some of the plants.

20210928_005916.jpg

20210928_005756.jpg

20210928_005734.jpg

20210928_005632.jpg

20210928_005554.jpg

20210928_005534.jpg

20210928_005512.jpg

20210928_005458.jpg

20210928_005431.jpg

20210928_005302.jpg

What you are seeing is the beginning of K def. Notice how the brown tips and edges are on lower to middle leaves. But the new growth looks good. It just means it’s time for a dose increase. This is the best training for you to be able to watch out for the plant’s needs.

What you are seeing is the beginning of K def. Notice how the brown tips and edges are on lower to middle leaves. But the new growth looks good. It just means it’s time for a dose increase. This is the best training for you to be able to watch out for the plant’s needs.
Thank you. That's a bit of a relief I just wanted to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom