Any new consensus of when to harvest?

Hey to the OP what have you decided on doing?
I think I'm going to do a little experimenting. Of the strain I have multiple plants, I'm going to harvest the the smaller plants (that were clones of the larger plants to determine sex) earlier when they are clear to cloudy and compare them to the larger plants that I will harvest at my normal time of mostly cloudy with a few amber. Since I grow outside, I invariably have to deal with bringing the plants inside on nights it gets too cold and it would be nice to be able to harvest earlier and avoid some of that.

I think I'm going to do a little experimenting. Of the strain I have multiple plants, I'm going to harvest the the smaller plants (that were clones of the larger plants to determine sex) earlier when they are clear to cloudy and compare them to the larger plants that I will harvest at my normal time of mostly cloudy with a few amber. Since I grow outside, I invariably have to deal with bringing the plants inside on nights it gets too cold and it would be nice to be able to harvest earlier and avoid some of that.
Sounds like a plan Batman 👍 hope it goes well

Back
Top Bottom