Any of these plants look female?

jokerlola

I still have 3 plants in Solos that are near ready to be up potted. Are any of these showing female?: A, B, or C? Or is it too early to tell still?

F9EC98FD-D283-4208-8B27-DFB0339CD9C5.jpeg

90C2A900-59B7-417B-A11C-BB81338D63E6.jpeg

B87D56F4-7844-45F3-ADC3-485F8F3B5A5D.jpeg

Photos. Would I cause a significant delay if I put them in 12 x 12 to reveal sex?
Not a huge delay...matter of weeks.

You can put them in 12/12 lighting until they show and once your sure of the sex....then you can switch back to a longer light cycle and again the process will take a bit of time to revert back to vegetative state.

Not a huge delay...matter of weeks.

You can put them in 12/12 lighting until they show and once your sure of the sex....then you can switch back to a longer light cycle and again the process will take a bit of time to revert back to vegetative state.

OK. I will probably just up-pot and wait for it to naturally happen. I just have to accept wasting some resources if any or all turn out to be male. One of the plants is from a rouge hermie seed I found in trim last year and the other 2 are from regular seeds I had. What's interesting is I planted 2 rouge hermie seeds at the same time and one already revealed itself to be male last week and these haven't yet. I guess that's just up to the genetics of the seeds/plants?

Photoperiods usually need to be pushed into flower with the lower light scheduling of the natural seasons or by manual light manipulation.

Yea it sucks to waste resources on males but if anything ...it's good practice getting plants from seed to maturity even if culled after.

Back
Top Bottom