Any other Aussies here?

I've brought 2x 400w mars and a 700w... Gave 700w away and 2 400w have been stacked away for 3years... I suggest staying with led though.. Nothing beats that frostiness... Advancement last couple years has them dialled right in, just gotta dial down the price, lol

I've brought 2x 400w mars and a 700w... Gave 700w away and 2 400w have been stacked away for 3years... I suggest staying with led though.. Nothing beats that frostiness... Advancement last couple years has them dialled right in, just gotta dial down the price, lol

haha i hear you there, the newer LED systems look amazing and the grows i have seen done with them are amazing, originally wanted to go with the MarsII or reflector series as they are a much better unit than i have, the old model, while they do work i dont think they are good enough on their own, probably great to run with HPS or CFL's just to add a bit of frost lol

Is haze io still a sponsor here?

Another Aussie here.

There is a lot of good info here but I find the member interaction/ helpful feedback visually non existent. I put up a grow journal try to be informative as to what exactly I was trying, lots of pics etc, got 1 guy who provide info that was helpful. If it weren't for him I would have wondered if I was just talking to myself lol

Hey man, how's things? If you want interaction, interact with members and give them a reason to join your journal.. The more you sub to and talk, the more others will reciprocate.. Every person subbed to mine, if I see their journal in sig I will join there's. Or I will sub to somebody's if there's key words that interest me like; Australia, LEDs, big ass monster taking over grow ect etc.... Good luck with all & put a link to your journal in your signature so I can sub to it.. Man every single on of your posts except this one has been in your own threads...it don't work like that really, for some maybe, I doubt it though. Interaction is a two way street man, introduce yourself, say hi, give people a reason...

Good point and I happily take the advice on board.

I think there's a couple of things I can add to the difficult connecting that I've experienced. First since I am new to growing there is not a lot I can add to others journals or asking for help questions etc. Even if I had some slight idea on something I wouldn't want to offer advice due to lack of experience.

Secondly I've found most of the info and grow journals is all hydro orientated. Sure there are some things that cross between indoor and outdoor but at the same time they are like 2 different worlds. Since I'm an outdoor growing I really feel on the outer, like I'm a beta user on VHS forum lol.

Lastly this forum being so huge posts get pushed down so quickly, I would update my grow journal and within a few minutes a page or 2 back.

Anyway I'll take your advice and try and connect more on other threads, if I can contribute anything, maybe after my first grow I have a bit of knowledge to share. Slowly but sure I feel like I've moved up a little on the knowledge scale, not a complete idiot anymore lol

Last half of my journal has been dedicated to an outdoor girl... She kinda took it over, lol... And mate you don't gotta add knowledge, simple hi plants look good, that always makes somebody smile, lol.... Its a good community once you put the time into it.. Good peeps around here, that offer more than just growing tips and compliments, you get "friendships"...

Hey man, how's things? If you want interaction, interact with members and give them a reason to join your journal.. The more you sub to and talk, the more others will reciprocate.. Every person subbed to mine, if I see their journal in sig I will join there's. Or I will sub to somebody's if there's key words that interest me like; Australia, LEDs, big ass monster taking over grow ect etc.... Good luck with all & put a link to your journal in your signature so I can sub to it.. Man every single on of your posts except this one has been in your own threads...it don't work like that really, for some maybe, I doubt it though. Interaction is a two way street man, introduce yourself, say hi, give people a reason...

Lastly this forum being so huge posts get pushed down so quickly, I would update my grow journal and within a few minutes a page or 2 back.

Im the same as Grizz, anyone that comments on my journals that has a sig i click into, it gets to the point where i have so many subs the only time i really have is to post in my journal and catch up on all my subs. I was in the same boat as you not too long ago thinking i was talking to myself, if you check my journal there's a few crazy days there :rofl: as Grizz said, got to network and get yourself out there, even just saying hi :thumb:

Were around lurking and another thing is people arent around computers all day long to check updates.. i run 420 on my phone helps organise the forums and pms! Good lil app

Sent from my SM-N920I using 420

Ok well I'll say G'Day then :)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm quite a friendly easy going chap, so I'll just make more effort to interact, certainly lots of amazing grows to compliment around here.

Ok well I'll say G'Day then :)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm quite a friendly easy going chap, so I'll just make more effort to interact, certainly lots of amazing grows to compliment around here.

There are so many good soil growers here... Check out: bobrown, Peejay, Sweet Sue, Uncle Cannabis, Doc Bud, Weaselcracker to name just a couple..... Have fun!

Any good seed banks my fellow Aussies that u have had a good successful rate of receiving them . Oh I'm in qld as well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom