Any other Aussies here?

Attitude seeds never had one order stopped!

Being a cheep barsted with LEDs trust me I know because I was one my 3 led I wasn't 900 bucks for an LED with white leds works a treat a little to well
Got myself a nice little led the other week!
Any good seed banks my fellow Aussies that u have had a good successful rate of receiving them . Oh I'm in qld as well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sent from my SM-N920I using 420

Any good seed banks my fellow Aussies that u have had a good successful rate of receiving them . Oh I'm in qld as well

Herbies has been very reliable for me.

I too have had great results with Attitude so far, they are my current go to because of their awesome promotions, but overall i have had successful orders from bonza, herbies, seedsman and demon seeds. Only order that never arrived was one from bonza, the only order i ever made without stealth shipping, saying that every other order from them has arrived. Seedsman seems the best time for shipping, usually arrive in about a week, Attitude and herbies anywhere from 10-14 days and bonza almost a month in most cases.

Any body know much about foxtailing budds

Sometimes can happen if buds are left too long before harvest.... They're reaching out for one last chance for possible pollen, or something like that.

Gday lads.
How long do the parcels stay in customs.
If anyone has tracked thiers before.
Mine has been 6 Buisiness days now.
Not sure if that is standard.
Cheers for any input.

6 Days... not so bad yet... Small parcels can get to the bottom of the bags! But after say 10-15 days just in customs... Probably gone.
Hang in there! Plenty of guys here have seeds show up after like a month, so you never really know...
If in QLD, cross your fingers..

I like your new Homer quote Santb, very funny.

Cheers, Blacksmith.. I was a bit worried about it (racism reference; you know how it is these days..) but it is Classic Homer, best tv character ever. Except for maybe Archer....

Good luck, DJ blue dog! Hang in there. I only make smallish orders so if it goes missing, it's not so bad... Not great when it happens, though. The waiting kills me....

How u going dj blue dog.
You from ozzy land to my mate or not.
Im in lovely nsw.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Same mate. Hopefully nsw can make a game of it.
I love the blues mate but we aint matched the maroon for way to long.
Big bowl of filth pot and some kfc and im set for the night.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah mate born and bred.
I'm in the state where they know how to play rugby league.
The mighty Queensland.
Ha ha can't wait for the game tonight

Hey dj I'm a queenslander aswell . Played league and union . Can't wait for the game tonight

Yeah mate getting excited now.
I can't pm yet either I need to get more posts up eh.
About to have a jack and home made pizzas.
Looks like my beans will be arriving after all so all good

Back
Top Bottom