Any Seasoned Vets Wanna help?

DjSounz

Is there anyone out there that will help me out like really mentor me with growing, Seeds and all..This is something Ive wanted to do for many years and now FINALLY i have the time and im willing to put in 100%. I dont know anything and I would need day by day advice and any help Someone can give.. Idk what exactly this entitles but is there any Seasoned Vets who can help me along my Journey?

Is there anyone out there that will help me out like really mentor me with growing, Seeds and all..This is something Ive wanted to do for many years and now FINALLY i have the time and im willing to put in 100%. I dont know anything and I would need day by day advice and any help Someone can give.. Idk what exactly this entitles but is there any Seasoned Vets who can help me along my Journey?

Dude you've got the help of everyone who's active on this board. Get growing!!

:Namaste:

I dont knwo where to start lol and people on here are like advanced growers with all these measurements and numbers man makes my head hurt im lookin for someone to break it all down

just clink the link that says"how to grow marijuana" under the "grow room" heading!!

alota good info on this site if u take the time to read, read, and READ!!:goodluck:

DjSounz, you are not alone. I am on here almost everyday, I am new to growing and there is tons of great advise. Everyone is very generous with their experience. I just got my seeds a few days ago and put them in 4" pots (left over from veggies bought for last year's garden) just today and placed them in a sunny kitchen window. Once they reach above the soil I will put a light on them. Since it is still very winter here I will need to supplement their light for a while. I plan on growing them as natural as possible (like any other organic edible/indigestible), but in a hoop house once they out grow the kitchen. Best advice to you is, get started. Buy a couple of seeds of something you like and grow. I believe you can be as simple or high-tech as you want. They are a plant. They need good nutritional soil, water, light and love.

DjSounz,
Hey man this is where you want to be. Do you research and start on your journey people are here to help. Just ask. Remember the only stupid question is the one not asked.

soil or hydro? how much space you got? how much money for lights you got? how ya gonna vent your area? alot of questions have to be answered,,, or discussed.. where i live i need heat in the winter and A/C in the summer.. you want to consider all that kind of stuff first.. when all that is figured out, then you have to figure out what kind ya want to grow,,sativa, indica, or hybred... start by doing research to see what you an afford, and go from there.. it does cost money to start, and keep growing..

Back
Top Bottom