Anybody have an idea what's wrong with my plant?

I have a Jack Herer 20 days old. Today I notice yellowing of the leaves. Any ideas? Growing in Tupur, temp 75f, humidity 50%, just gave her a feeding 2 days ago.
20181215_181009.jpg
20181215_181037.jpg

ph would be the first thing i would mention, that you mentioned,, i was using a low ph like that for a while till i decided that low ph was my issue,, poor plant development, and all kinds of issues showing up in the leaves,, yours just beginning

i would use a ph in the lower sixes,, low to mid,, but in the sixes for sure

low 5.8 or so ph can lockout calcium and magnesium,, which is why there is ferts made called cal/mag,, used more in hydro grows

but low ph can be an issue , so i have found,, my plants 100% better since i raised mine to low sixes

cheers

ph would be the first thing i would mention, that you mentioned,, i was using a low ph like that for a while till i decided that low ph was my issue,, poor plant development, and all kinds of issues showing up in the leaves,, yours just beginning

low 5.8 or so ph can lockout calcium and magnesium,, which is why there is ferts made called cal/mag,, used more in hydro grows

but low ph can be an issue , so i have found,, my plants 100% better since i raised mine to low sixes

cheers

Yes, good point. Whats the PH OP

cheers

cheers
Thanks! I'll adjust the PH for her next watering

people really need to do their research before they answer with the wrong information. Some people are relying on these grows for vital medicine, and giving bad advice can not be excused.

Stealth, I understand that Tupur is a coco based soilless medium and your ph is correct. The medium also has absolutely no nutes in it, so actually it is important to feed your plants, up to 6 times a day. Feed her at the full recommended dosages several times a day... This is a passive hydro system. Stay in the hydro range of pH and adjust to 5.8

no where in the tupor website does it recommend 'feeding' six, three or several times a day. sheesh

wish folks would read fer gosh sakes

people really need to do their research before they answer with the wrong information. Some people are relying on these grows for vital medicine, and giving bad advice can not be excused.

Stealth, I understand that Tupur is a coco based soilless medium and your ph is correct. The medium also has absolutely no nutes in it, so actually it is important to feed your plants, up to 6 times a day. Feed her at the full recommended dosages several times a day... This is a passive hydro system. Stay in the hydro range of pH and adjust to 5.8
So i was right with what I was doing. Thank you. Any ideas on the color change of the leaves?

Are you talking about me, or where he's getting his feeding schedule

So i was right with what I was doing. Thank you. Any ideas on the color change of the leaves?

Again i can't say for sure. But probaly do you being fed to much nutes. I'd say the soil maybe doesn't have enough nitrogen but you been feeding it so its just overdosed. Water it when needed and she'll be ok, She's far from death.

Edit: Also when you start to feed don't use the full recommended dose, start with 1/4 then 1/2 doses.

Again i can't say for sure. But probaly do you being fed to much nutes. I'd say the soil maybe doesn't have enough nitrogen but you been feeding it so its just overdosed. Water it when needed and she'll be ok, She's far from death.

Edit: Also when you start to feed don't use the full recommended dose, start with 1/4 then 1/2 doses.
1/4 the dose is what I used. I'll give her just water in a day or two and see if she bounces back.

Jon, I am sorry but you are totally wrong. Stealth, look up your mix on the manufacturers website and read there how to use it. It is not soil and it doesnt pretend to have anything in it that can support life.... and it does recommend feeding up to 6 times a day or that this is a perfect medium for a drip type hydro operation... It also isnt going to say anything about 1/4 strength feeding. That yellowing is you starving your plant by only feeding it every couple of days. It needs feeding, now. I am sure in the feeding literature it tells you the perfect dosage for this age of plant. Use it as recommended.

Jon, I am sorry but you are totally wrong. Stealth, look up your mix on the manufacturers website and read there how to use it. It is not soil and it doesnt pretend to have anything in it that can support life.... and it does recommend feeding up to 6 times a day or that this is a perfect medium for a drip type hydro operation... It also isnt going to say anything about 1/4 strength feeding. That yellowing is you starving your plant by only feeding it every couple of days. It needs feeding, now. I am sure in the feeding literature it tells you the perfect dosage for this age of plant. Use it as recommended.
Thank you very much for your help. I'm still learning and need all the help I can get. I'll feed her asap. :thanks:

How am i "Totally wrong" He never mentioned the soil he used and i dont think anyone gives their plants nutes 6 times a day. I'm not the only one on here who recommends 1/4 doses when starting off.
Also is he using a Hydro setup or just plain soil in a pot?

edit: Alright he's using turpur. Sorry i never used it maybe i was wrong on coule things but watering up to 6 times a day specially that small of a plant is stupid.

How am i "Totally wrong" He never mentioned the soil he used and i dont think anyone gives their plants nutes 6 times a day. I'm not the only one on here who recommends 1/4 doses when starting off.
Also is he using a Hydro setup or just plain soil in a pot?
JonL, maybe it's a new pair of specks that you need?
I have a Jack Herer 20 days old. Today I notice yellowing of the leaves. Any ideas? Growing in Tupur, temp 75f, humidity 50%, just gave her a feeding 2 days ago.
He mentioned the Tupur on his very first post. Tupur right on their webpage suggest this soil-less mix can be used up to 6 times a day feeding. Quarter doses in a hydro system makes no sense... and this is a passive hydro system... looks like soil in a pot, but it is not. It is a hand watered hydro system and a good one at that. Its pH requirements are nothing like soil.
Please try very hard to be sure of your information when you give advice to a marijuana gardener. Many of these people have invested huge amounts of time and money into producing their own medicine and giving wrong information that can end up killing their crop can cause a lot of harm.

Back
Top Bottom