Anybody know what's going on with this plant?

lassus

The plant seems to be otherwise fine, but this looks like something that shouldn't be happening. Anybody recognize it or have advice? Thanks.
DSCF001114.JPG

DSCF001310.JPG

White widow plant. Marks do not rub off.

...........so is there something I should be doing?

Yes, you should be getting rid of them. Did you check to see if there are mites on the underside? If so there are different treatments, I'm in an enclosed area where foggers work well. I use them twice, about six days apart. That kills the ones that hatch out after the first treatment. Others use neem oil or a bunch of other treatments.

:goodluck:godamn bugs!! s-mites or thrips. Need good bug spray. Don't bug me' is a decent one thats ecofriendly, or you can use 50/50 rubbing alchohol/water, but test a leaf and wait till tomorrow to be sure it's not too strong for the plant. Multiple applications will be needed for prettymuch anything you decide to go with.

GOOD LUCK!:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

I.ve tried everything and it's all temporary solution. Hot shot no pest strips I'm trying right now...I'll let you know how they work

they wont work. you gotta use foggers or pyrethrums for best results. I got them last week, and got rid of them in 3 days with 50/50 Rubbing alchohol/water. It dries them out (and the eggs) and evaporates off the plants quickly. I check VERY well every day. NO MORE BUGS, but WARNING! my cuttings didn't much approve of the mix.

I use hot shot pest strips. They help control a outbreak but they won't kill them off completely. After 2 years of usage I am sure they help kill them cause I get mites at least once a year in one of the rooms and know how bad the damage was from previous grows before using the strips. If I was using a small cab it might kill them off comepletely but in a room it just helps control them when they appear. I can't fog because of pets so I used various bug sprays from neem to poisins like malithion depending on what stage of flower I am in. The final 2 to 3 weeks of flower I try to ride it out without neem or poison.

they wont work. you gotta use foggers or pyrethrums for best results. I got them last week, and got rid of them in 3 days with 50/50 Rubbing alchohol/water. It dries them out (and the eggs) and evaporates off the plants quickly. I check VERY well every day. NO MORE BUGS, but WARNING! my cuttings didn't much approve of the mix.

I ve only had the strips for 4 days and it seems to have stopped the advancement but lets see if they disappear...like I said you can try it all they are all temporary solutions.

Yea, I agree. unless you catch them early their like little cannabis hitlers.

P.S. DO NOT USE MY RECOMMENDATION OF RUBBING ALCHOHOL ON BUDDING PLANTS, THC IS ALCHOHOL SOLUABLE I BELIEVE, NO?

I have been using Hot Shot bed bug/flea spray which is a 0.3% pyrethrin insecticide. It has worked like a charm and I see significant improvement with health and growth ;-)

I have been using Hot Shot bed bug/flea spray which is a 0.3% pyrethrin insecticide. It has worked like a charm and I see significant improvement with health and growth ;-)

problem with sprays is they don't get underneath the leaves where the mites reside...a trick to use is those cheap multi colored dusters. just spray whatever solution your using on them and sweep the plants in an upward stroke.

I sprayed unders and overs ;-) No survivors.

I'll respray in a couple of weeks to make sure no eggs or larvae or whatever they are... survived.

Back
Top Bottom