Would it be possible for the 420 community to vote on to chop or not for me please?

Bud Love

Hi all the good people @420
I have a dilemma, I have posted a pic on this forum, requesting some info about something strange growing from my Diesel auto
It turns out. The something strange is a male pollen sac, which I’d never seen before.
8F4C76CA-7789-4ED0-A741-3938C76FADBC.jpeg

The response has been brilliant as expected. However, it’s left me in somewhat of a quandary.:)
There is a difference of opinions amongst some fine ass growers here.. on whether or not to remove this particular plant from the grow room, or carry on very carefully keeping an eye on the now confused girl, and remove any of the sacks as and when they arrive.
So I ask in all sincerity.. could as many growers out there take a cheeky vote for me please?
If we keep it simple , with a CHOP or a NOT
That would be brilliant:)
I hope I’m not overstepping my mark in anyway by asking the community, and unfortunately, I have no prize to offer to anybody for taking the time.
However, I was hoping for it to be quite informative for myself or anybody else remotely interested..to see what the difference of opinion on a larger scale( if pos) relatively quickly.
So Budder’s in Arms, prey tell..
CHOP
or
NOT
thank you kindly to anybody here that can be arsed having a go :)
Could be interesting, y never know?
Peace an buds to y’all ❤️
Bud

Hi all the good people @420
I have a dilemma, I have posted a pic on this forum, requesting some info about something strange growing from my Diesel auto
It turns out. The something strange is a male pollen sac, which I’d never seen before.
8F4C76CA-7789-4ED0-A741-3938C76FADBC.jpeg

The response has been brilliant as expected. However, it’s left me in somewhat of a quandary.:)
There is a difference of opinions amongst some fine ass growers here.. on whether or not to remove this particular plant from the grow room, or carry on very carefully keeping an eye on the now confused girl, and remove any of the sacks as and when they arrive.
So I ask in all sincerity.. could as many growers out there take a cheeky vote for me please?
If we keep it simple , with a CHOP or a NOT
That would be brilliant:)
I hope I’m not overstepping my mark in anyway by asking the community, and unfortunately, I have no prize to offer to anybody for taking the time.
However, I was hoping for it to be quite informative for myself or anybody else remotely interested..to see what the difference of opinion on a larger scale( if pos) relatively quickly.
So Budder’s in Arms, prey tell..
CHOP
or
NOT
thank you kindly to anybody here that can be arsed having a go :)
Could be interesting, y never know?
Peace an buds to y’all ❤️
Bud
Hope you are well and enjoying some sunshine.
Stop leaving the lights on at night. :oops: Its a quandary my friend. One little ball no problem if she gets a bunch going its more of an issue.
Iv had plants hermie and ruin a whole crop. So don't be complacent if she stays.
I'd keep an eye on her obviously see if anything changes. Pick off anything suspect and carry on . My 2 cents. If she goes full hermie than bag and tag.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom