Anyone attempting to get grow licence?

Hybrid1

So has anyone or is anyone attempting to get their grow licence right now?

I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how long it would take. I applied over a month ago and
have no idea where its at. Called health Canada and all they could tell me was they have no idea how long it would take :/

any help or information would be appreciated.

My wife and I applied for our licences Aug. 24/2016 and Sheri got hers in Oct and I got mine a month later. Problem was that they changed the initial application form and included more requirements so we had to reapply, twice!. When we called, they admitted they changed the app and a lot of people complained. However... we have success... we both have our licence to grow. So... be patient. After all, this is the gov't beauocracy you're dealing with

I'll be meeting with a doctor I'm in Montreal on Monday Jan 13, 2017. I'm applying as well, Ill see if I can get some information. I'm getting my prescription re newed. I've had it for over a year now it's time to grow. It's getting expensive when you add sales tax and delivery.
I'll see what he doc says and let you know. Usually government stuff Feds take about 4 months. The Feds have 2 speeds slow and stop

I,ve been thinking about applying to grow medical marijuana and was looking for some advice ? Iam sure I will have to submit plans for a building and such so if anyone has gone through the process could they share some ideas.thanks

I am also interested in obtaining a certificate to grow through ACMPR. I have a Bodystream clinic in my area, they advertise that there is no fees, everything is billed to OHIP.

My question is, does bodystream provide you with the medical documentation that is required in the ACMPR application process? I have emailed them and their response is that they want me to provide healthcard number to start the process.

My clinic charged me. Yours may do thing differently. From my understanding(based on what I did) YOU will have to mail in your application for a licence. Your clinic just provides the medical documents for your prescription, which is needed for the ACMPR application.

Hi all. Just found the Canada forum so first visit here. Could I ask please:

What did you folks do regarding 'legal' seeds and plants through an LP?

Did you arrange for an interim supply of cannabis products until the harvest comes in? With an LP or otherwise?

I'm a few days away from 2nd 'license'. I'm looking into GIY (grow it yourself) process so these elapsed times are very helpful.

Was looking at 1 LP today who have started marketing live plants. Get this they want $175 for 2 plants with no quarantee of anything, and no refunds. :jawdropper:

The expression. ROTFLMAO comes to mind - kind of walrus like in my case.

I haven't seen any seed prices yet.

Check health canada website. They have all the ones selling clines. Thc biomed is the cheapest at 20 bucks a clone seeds one company will start selling by the summer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

U all might wana read the new laws an regs for 2017 there's talk about removing said licenses an if u don't abide by what they say their supposedly Gona pass ur info onto the rcmp. Just food for thought look into it hard cause their not really saying wtf their doing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

U all might wana read the new laws an regs for 2017 there's talk about removing said licenses an if u don't abide by what they say their supposedly Gona pass ur info onto the rcmp. Just food for thought look into it hard cause their not really saying wtf their doing

Jesus, that was in 2014. Where you getting your information? Check out this link below, look at the date.
We are next!

420-magazine-mobile1657774122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143432346.jpg

I'd share the link but I don't know how. So before u shit on someone maybe look into what they r saying first pls. Only trying to help

Not shitting on you pal, just pointing out that that article is from 2014. There is nothing currently on the books from Health Canada about repealing ACMPR or releasing private information to the RCMP. In the ACMPR application it states that information could be released to the RCMP to assist in an ongoing criminal investigation.

@ryan000 yes from what i hear from Bodystream they have qualified Health Care Practitioners that can give you a medical document that you can use to get your grow license or your medication from an LP

PS NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS BUT...
As for the Legalization and scrapping the ACMPR here is a little lesson on the legislation coming up as i see that some have not read The Task Force's Document for the Legalization of Cannabis for Canada.

Yes there has been talks of legislation coming into effect in the spring but please read the Task Force's Recommendation report on Legalization of Cannabis. It even has an entire chapter on the Medical Cannabis side when it comes to legislation at least read that if you dont read any else of it at least read the part that affects us as patients. You can Google it and it will come up there is even a youtube video of a quick summary and they do questions its about an hour long

here are a few points on the Task Force's recommendation to the Government of Canada

1) It should be called Cannabis, (marijuana or marihuana however you want to write it was used to criminalize races and profile as well as ban certain races from entering the US.)

2) That it should keep the ACMPR and have a seperate legislation for legalization of Cannabis,

This MEANS that they told the Government of Canada that with their findings, from Dr's, Teachers, Lawmakers, patients, etc. that the patients say that the ACMPR legislation for patients is VITAL as it ensures that those who use Cannabis as a Medicine are protected as well as to ensure that many people are not "self-medication" and in reality its a cover. they say it gives legitimacy to those who are actually on Medical Cannabis compared to those who may say it to cover up their usage.

3) they are suggesting to allow people to grow up to so many plants, but the ACMPR for medical cannabis is not affected by this rule as it does not apply to medical cannabis. they also suggest to take away the Designated person part away from the medical cannabis ACMPR as in the past it has been abused by some who ended up selling it illegally rather than growing for a client.

Back
Top Bottom