anyone been caught w/ bud?

Man, I would have had no choice but to start explain how many times I have been caught illegally with everything from other drugs to rolling papers, but since I read some got lucky stories I;m gonna share one of the very few times I got lucky with the law. When I usued to live in Jersey their was this field were the farmer would stake up all the hay stacks in a big pile. We would chill their, climb the haystacks burn have a good time. Well one night, it was too cold to go up on haystacks so me and a friend decided to burn in my car. We start burning a couple bowls later my car is baked so are we. Were going o nthe next bowl when all of a sudden a cop pulls in the parking lot pulls right next to use, back up shines his light on the car so he sees what were doing. Luckily I remeber my cell and just busted it out pretended I was o nthe phone. He pulls back in right next to us, waits a second then backs up and leaves. And that was the end him. I dont know what happened, maybe he was looking for something else, but that sure was a close call.

Oh, what sacrifice! I assume you burnt it one bowl/joint at the time.:clap:

Absolutely. Good ol' mom! She still reminds me of all of the stuff she used to find in my room. After a few incidents I realized I had to hide it. I found that the big poster on my wall, thumb-tacked at all 4 corners and kind of floppy, was a a good place to hide a small baggie - in the lower corner behind the poster.

I remember the first time my mom found some weed many years ago, she took me and the weed to the preacher. He asked how I would feel if my little sister smoked weed. I said cool and the fire and brimstone began to spill from his lips. I smiled, I was stoned and my little sister was too!

ROFL your sister was high too?! dude that is a great little story. :rofl:

That sounds shitty, Captain. Luckily for me, I didn't get into weed until I moved out, so I never had to deal with these types of issues.

OK, I have two stories. One I got caught and the other was a lucky break. The only time I've ever been caught, I was sitting in my living room smoking a bowl with my brother and I had about a quarter's worth in a small bottle already cleaned. I heard a knock at the door at about 10pm and went to answer it. I didn't bother looking through the peephole since I figured it was family coming over so late and it ended up being a cop coming to arrest me for not going to a court date in another county. I luckily set the bowl down on the chair before I answered the door, but I put the bottle in my pocket so he made me go into the hallway of the apartment building and arrested me and pulled the herb out of my pocket and I was charged with posession of 2.5-10 grams and got a $100 fine and a year's probation

My close call was great! When I lived in Wisconsin, I still drove down to IL 3-4 hours each way to supply myself with medicine because the prices were so much better so I usually drove there once a month and picked up an ounce or 2 and sometimes when I had the money, I'd pick up a QP. Well, at the time my license was suspended and I knew I had a warrant in IL for the probation thing so my wife was driving me down to pick up a QP and the kids were staying with my mom. Well, we were on our way back home with the QP stuffed down inside the passenger side air vent with the vent intentionally closed and the car smelled rather skunky this time too and got pulled over by a cop after he followed us for a few miles. He said he had ran our plates and found a warrant for me and my wife. I guess my wife had a warrant for missing a court date from 3 years earlier that she didn't know about. So pretty soon another cop showed up (turns out we were pretty close to the state cop shop) and the arrested both of us and put us in separate cars. I was in cuffs in the back seat of the car directly behind my car so I sat there for about 20-30 minutes watching those 2 cops search every inch of the car that they could think of and they never found it! I bonded my wife out that night and she went and got the car out of impound and then went and returned most of the herb back to my friend to get my bond money to get me out in the morning. Needless to say it was still a scary situation, but I ended up going home with herb and was there for work on Monday lol. This was a few years ago, now I try to keep my license current and my cars legal and I try to never drive with herb in the car if possible and if I have to, I stash it as good as I can remembering that close call.

im in canada i was caught with 30 small plants and 250 grams of weed and hash and they said it was a 30000 dollar gro op with intent to traffic and trafficing charge as well as mischief under 5000 dollars for a small hole i put in the wall to run the outlet through lol ill prolly get a couple months in jail but ill only serve a third of that...ive got a good lawyer so im hoping for the best, it could of been way worse, luckily i was able to harvest the rest of my babies that werent at my place

thats pretty stupid. hopefully you get out of this bind quick! whats the legal amount in canada?

I've been caught multiple times by my folks. They never did anything about it, probably because I knew they smoked every now and then. I got busted back in 05 with a half by U.S. Marshall's that really sucked. Mostly cause they planted some bullshit on my friend. He had his one bud in his shoe, they didn't find it. The rest was at his house. And they magically found an unsmoked joint, an unused screen, and some seeds and stems....BULLSHIT~!

Some parents turn their children over to the police when they find bud.

there is no legal amount to possess in canada, if i were caught with an eight of an ounce it would be 50/50 if the cop would charge you or arrest you but its not legal to posess any :( i just dont like that a small 1 foot plant is considered 1000 dollars value, it makes them look good but i wasnt going to get as much bud as they thought i would of

I had 3 seperate containers and didnt get that.. I always heard that growing up.. But, It was an Urban Legend.

It's mostly in the situations where a bunch of those little baggies that can only hold around a gram are involved. I think they add on an extra charge for every container though. I don't know if that's the case everywhere, but when I got pinched a couple of years ago, they found an ounce in one bag and a bit less than a gram in a tin, and they tried to get me for two counts of possession.

LOL I had a serious close call with my crazy father... (who flips shit about nothing BTW)

He was out shopping, supposed to be more than 45 min away.. So I was on the couch with a copy of "Rolling Stone" breaking up some killer bud. and 'rolling' to get 'stoned' the fattest joint of my life. I had scissors, a bowl I had smoked out of earlier, and ounce of bud I just bought, a roach clip, because I planned on smokin that fatty to the nub. not to mention a book of papers, oh, and did I mention there was a few grams of fresh bud on my magazine that I just broke up?? lol

yea, well, my dad opens the kitchen door bringing in groceries :yikes: He said "go get the rest from the car", I said "wait a min, I have to take a shit and I gotta go now!" I hauled ass around the corner back into the living room, grabbed everything (somehow), threw it on the magazine, and hauled ass to my room just a split second before he woulda seen everything. And I did all this without dropping a bit of bud!

..so I brought in the groceries, proceeded to my room to finish my masterpiece. and took a nice 3 hour stroll in the woods to celebrate! :goof:

Also, I'm a truck driver and I used to drive all over the US with an ounce or more stashed in the back of my rig. Once after I just picked up a fresh O' I got pulled over for speeding in OH. I wasn't nervous because I was high lol and the cop could tell I was cool and relaxed so he didn't even ask to look inside. He just said to slow it down, and said to have a nice day. lol it was great. I pulled over at the next rest area to smoke one in celebration, once again. :Rasta:

~Rob :peace:

"yea, well, my dad opens the kitchen door bringing in groceries He said "go get the rest from the car", I said "wait a min, I have to take a shit and I gotta go now!" I hauled ass around the corner back into the living room, grabbed everything (somehow), threw it on the magazine, and hauled ass to my room just a split second before he woulda seen everything. And I did all this without dropping a bit of bud!"

stealth master!! mad props, can't believe you didn't spill any, that takes serious skill :adore:

"..so I brought in the groceries, proceeded to my room to finish my masterpiece. and took a nice 3 hour stroll in the woods to celebrate!"

that's the way to do it right, man. :clap:

ugh!!!! last night, me and my two friends across the hall were smoking from my new 100 dollar bong in their room. window open, spray going everywhere.....20 minutes after we stop, 2 RA's and a random girl come knocking on the door and we let them in. they say there is pot smell everywhere and reeks in here and to just hand over whatever.....i handed them the bong saying "well there is only this that i know off.."they searched the drawers and everything they looked at....found nothing but an empty bong and us with clear eyes and a shut window.......luckily still no word yet on anything, i dont think they really care since all they found was an empty bong....hopefully (and ps i know i didnt HAVE to give it away, but they would have found it anyways and made things worse) ooo yea, my friend stashed her pill bottled of weed and pipe in her hat 10 minutes before they came...all was saved...except my beloved =((

Back
Top Bottom