Anyone else smoke outside?

Out side is the best place to have an effective soler toking session, so I can't wait for it to be nice out so I can do it.

nothin like smokin while youre floating down a river or high up in the mountains. yeah outside is good, but i also like smoking in the basement of some dirty stoner row home in south philly. theres just somethin about smoking in the ghetto that makes the high legit
peace

stikee

sounds nice stikee...i have enjoyed a simular experience while living up north near chicago....looking forward to the warmer weather myself....time to go sit on a bank somewhere and do some fishing and toking:allgood:

I love outdoors (i love my tv/couch too) and last weekend i was boarding at my fav local mountain, me and my buddy and 2 other guys we met on the mtn climbed to the peak of the mountain at the end of the day (unbelievable view) and blazed one, huge age difference between us all but it was one of the best experiences ive ever had, i think for the older fellas too. then we got to board down untouched powder:headbanger: all the way to the lodge, we were all fuckin laughin and shoutin the whole way down...that shit was heaven man.:allgood:
sorry for the length....cheers

The trees come alive as I puff away. Excellent! :joint:

smokin outside while walkin has got to be my fave thing and yess I am a very safe walker...

see i have little as I get myself ready to go I puff on one a lil bit;)then somewhere along a favorite walkin spot i will have a little more;) and then i just may extend the route and have a lil more eventually get myself back home, to my deck and smoke a lil more assuming I can peksy skittoes and snow spiders i tell ya;).

Something about the outdoors and tokin..keeps me outdoors more.. yes i toke inside but

viva la outdoors..

sometimes i wonder if even 50 years from now people will be able to enjoy the outdoors..

Its a sad thought that our world will be so polluted noone , nowhere will be able to enjoy the best simple things this world offers

yup the great outdoors... I for one appreciate the outdoors and I so :adore: mother earth for her great gift of marijuana and the beauty of outdoors

I perfer the indoors, if it's not a beautiful day, now that I have my own residence. Not really a nature lover or tree-hugger, unless in the tropics on vacation.

i always go on walks when i smoke, its just so peaceful you can appricate every thing a lot more. every thing seems ok when your outside in nature trippin out. it makes me want to live in the middle of nowhere and grow bud and smoke for the rest of my life. sometimes ill walk for miles without relezing it. shit, i love weed bro!!!!!!!

yeah i loveee the outdoors..the beach is sooo nice to smoke out..you relax and watch the waves ooo i cant wait till summer comes...sometimes when im indoors and smoke i feel lazy i love to go outside when the sky is blue and the trees are all green and just smoke a bowl and drive with the windows all down and feel the wind..its da best!!!

Well, I don't know about the best. The wife and I had sex in the woods not too long ago. We went for a walk and couldn't wait to get back home.

Nature is so Bitchin'!!

Nothin' better then tokin' up in the enviroment mother nature gave us...
I love the way the warm spring breeze carries your exhaled THC cloud through the air....

***Ohhhh yea....Dont Trash The Earth..Litter Bugs ARE Losers!!!*******

old_smokey9483 said:
I'm not sure why but I would much rather perfer to be outside when smoking pot. Like in the middle of a forest or on a hill overlooking a grassy field. Something cool about nature and getting stoned.

Are you kidding me?!!!? I prefer smoking outside, its much more relaxing, especially when the sun is blazing and you have a magnifying glass to take solar hits with!!!! out of a bubbler too.

while we smoke and enjoy our outdoors lets be cautious with our fire especially in the woods.. id hate to tokin in a burnt out forest or even shrubs... tokeeee on pass safely enjoy

hempnutica said:
while we smoke and enjoy our outdoors lets be cautious with our fire especially in the woods.. id hate to tokin in a burnt out forest or even shrubs... tokeeee on pass safely enjoy

haha.. i have a friend his name is Jebus.. and we are both 21 yrs of age...
(I wasn't there, this is just what he told me)
when we were both in Junior high, he used to hang out with some little thug kid that loved to cause trouble, and they were at the wash behind our school... they were blazing it up... and Jebus threw the match on the floor and the brush CAUGHT FIRE... he and the little thug, took off running to hide and get away from the fire, and by the time they got down the street, he said he looked back to see a HUUUUGE cloud of dark smoke! and he could see the fire, and it was getting bigger.. so they played it casual and left the scene, but upon the arrival of the fire dept. they went back (pretending they had not known what happend) and saw that the fire had gone from one side of the wash to the other, and it started traveling down stream, but he said the fire dept took care of the fire before it got uncontrolable.. but funny story!! it was in the news paper and everything, and they never figured out what triggered the fire, but they did figure out that a little more than an acre burned in the matter of 5 minutes! pure madness, and to this day only a few people know that Jebus was involved

Smokey the Bear Gettsss Highhhh......

:allgood: spring is here.. i can put away the randys wired for awhile... gimme gool ol vogues..hehhee why is it that tokes even taste better outdoors;):Rasta:

toke on and speaking of woods any one going to hempfest www.hempfest.ca

Back
Top Bottom