Anyone else smoke outside?

I have the most serene high when I smoke outside. In fact, I'm about to go in my pool and smoke a fat joint.....

I usually smoke outside cuz I live with my parents and they are not to keen on me smokin in their house. But, I love to smoke outside especailly at night with my friends. It almost seems like Im in a different world at night when Im blazed.

I am always outside when i smoke except a very few times at my buddys house. But most of the time were in the car or out back with the dog and cat chillin fun times. its relaxing :bong: :cool: :Rasta: :smokin:
wow im blown

me and my friends allways drive out to go mountain biking at a mountain near by and sit on this nice rock with like a mad sick view and just toke it is so amazing nad then on teh way back we are allways so much better at riding

I step out back with my bong all the time, sit on a small ridge overlooking my 16 acres of swamp.....lol......:cheesygrinsmiley: ......it's nicer than that but low ground. I can't grow there cuz I own it and don't wanna lose it. There's a couple dozen good grow spots that'd stay moist all year too.....close to the river.:smokin:

wish i had 16 acres....but i go in the backyard and smoke when everyone is sleeping at about 1-3am. when the stars are bright i am chokin at night...on DANK that is!!! something about smoking outside is nice...

I love smoking outside!!
I feel I get a strong connection with nature when Its just me or my girlfriend smoking in the gorge its beautifull. ANother thing I recommend is get spun(mush/dose) outside then lay in a field and just connect to mother Earth, and the rythm of life, its Amazing!! One of the best feelings in the world...

Also does anyone notice anything different with smoking with just like a girlfriend or wife or whatever???
It seems to me, when both me and my girl smoke together we connect threw the J.. Its very nice, easies tensions, transitions nicely to the bedroom... haha

Back
Top Bottom