Anyone getting good results from GH KoolBloom Liquid?

dr. jones

Hiya...

starting a grow right now, have bubblegum and blue dream clones in a bubble cloner with a couple drops of superthrive. After we see some roots, into the ebb n flow hydro set up. My nute regiment is the General Hydroponics 3 part flora with the floralicious plus supplement.

Wanted to know if anyone had used the Koolbloom and had seen appreciable results... all feedback welcome.

peace

beuller?
noone is using this stuff as a bud enhancer along with the GH flora regimen? if not, what are you using at the end of bloom? I'll be trying the molasses as well...

Hiya...

starting a grow right now, have bubblegum and blue dream clones in a bubble cloner with a couple drops of superthrive. After we see some roots, into the ebb n flow hydro set up. My nute regiment is the General Hydroponics 3 part flora with the floralicious plus supplement.

Wanted to know if anyone had used the Koolbloom and had seen appreciable results... all feedback welcome.

peace

Kool Bloom Liquid for week 1-4 Kool Bloom Powder weeks 5-7 on an eight week grow... Incresed yield / harder dence buds... Works Great... Decrease base nuts a little when adding Kool Bloom powder... The Kool Bloom will also Decrese your PH level a little so check after adding... You will be happy with the product.

Yes indeed. I have used the liquid koolbloom throughout flower and had a really nice 10 plant grow (first grow by the way) I used floranova grow and bloom then adde3d koolbloom starting weel 2 of flower and used it all through the flowering time. Had a couple plants that pulled 4 ounces. A few with only 1.5 or 2 but really nice sticky bud. Also you should use blackstrap mollasas along with pure water when you are between nute feedings. I use 1 teaspoon per gallon...sometimes 2. Makes the plants smell sweet and makes resin production increase. I also give my plants some mollasas in veg when I see the metabolism start to take off they get 1 teaspoon blackstrap mollasas per gallon one time durring veg.

Here is a link to my grow journal iver at ----- I even have a picture of a bud next to a koolbloom bottle on that thread I think.

Cona

https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3928809#post3928809

I use the GH FloraNova "keep it simple" plan. It calls for liquid KoolBloom throughout flower. I've only used GH so far and this plan has worked in the few grows I have under my belt. KoolBloom does everything Cona stated. It is very sugary.
I also use AN's Bud Candy in weeks 1-6 of flower. I have read a few times (everything is opinion though) that molasses works great in soil but does not get consumed enough in hydro to be as effective as a product like Bud Candy.
I am really happy with all of the GH products I use, my plant is very happy too!

Good luck with your grow my friend!

I use the GH FloraNova "keep it simple" plan. It calls for liquid KoolBloom throughout flower. I've only used GH so far and this plan has worked in the few grows I have under my belt. KoolBloom does everything Cona stated. It is very sugary.
I also use AN's Bud Candy in weeks 1-6 of flower. I have read a few times (everything is opinion though) that molasses works great in soil but does not get consumed enough in hydro to be as effective as a product like Bud Candy.
I am really happy with all of the GH products I use, my plant is very happy too!

Good luck with your grow my friend!

I second the "Don't used molasses in Hydro use Bud Candy or some other Carbo with Sweet.

Rad, thanks for the posts, everyone.

Bad news, though- huge grow problems, currently re-assessing my entire set-up. Long story short, got 6 rooted clones, put them in a bubbleponic unit, but the 400w hps in such a small space without proper ventilation basically fried them overnight. Augh. Two lived, switched the lighting over to cfls. Venting situation was WAY too loud for the space, so the operation had to be shut down.

Good news is that the plants made it to happy homes and are growing now. I am currently re-designing, planning on running a smaller operation and an LED set-up.

Thanks again on the info, though. I have since decided to stick with the GH family but switch over to the flora-nova route, floralicious plus. Was planning on the molasses, but will check out Bud Candy, too.

Peace!

Thanks for the luck... sifting through all of the LED info / trash-talking / claims, trying to come to some sort of conclusion.

Will post up when I get a-rollin again.

happy holidays!

hey there, this is actually my first real post after lurking and learning for quite awhile. i cant help but say something here after my personal experience regarding the LED issue. i have 3 platinum 450's and 2 platinum 300's, and i could not be happier. when i was setting up for my recent first run, i got two of them, after a month or so, i had to get more. most people told me to go hid because leds just never measure up, but i think they are either stubborn or basing opinions on old led tech. i highly recommend platinum and i did TONS of research before i bought.....also i dont represent them i see that accusation a lot on these boards

I have tried the dry formula of Koolbloom and got good results in soil. Fox Farms Happy Frog soil. I also use Mammoth p and black strap molasses. All while feeding with GH liquid Flora Grow, Micro and Bloom. But I cut in half. All of it. They dont need much in Flower. Even GH says "Less is more,"

Attachments

• IMG_20181212_070332.jpg
    IMG_20181212_070332.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_20181212_070234.jpg
    IMG_20181212_070234.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_154418890380F.jpg
    IMG_154418890380F.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 636
  • marionberry-kush.jpg
    marionberry-kush.jpg