GH supplemental nutrients - are they worth it?

nightOWL

Hello all! I'm on day 112 of my first hydro grow — 2x 5 gallon buckets. (grow journal here).
Things are going well so far and I'm getting ready to start the flowering process but
I had a few questions about supplemental nutrients. I'm using the General Hydroponic schedule below.

Here's the thing... I just want to have a basic successful grow. I'm not interested in max yield yet,
I just want some healthy, decent buds first time around. Once I have a good grow under my belt,
then I can start tweaking the process to increase the yield. Currently I'm using Micro, Gro, Bloom,
and CalMg. Once the flowering stage starts, the schedule below has an additional 6 supplementals!
I'm all for anything that will help with flavor, aroma and weight, and don't mind adding them... but is
there a noticeable difference?

Here are the supplemental nutrients blends recommended on the schedule:

Roots: RapidStart
Weight: Diamond Nectar, Liquid Bloom
Aroma & Size: Floralicious Plus, FloraBlend
Flavor: Flora Nectar

What are people's thoughts on these products?

I ask this knowing that there are tons of products out there...

Thanks!

Re: GH supplemental nutrients... are they worth it?

They work, you can use GMB (Grow, Micro, Bloom) Floralicious Plus, Flora Nectar, and Liquid Kool Bloom and have really really good results, dense trichome covered buds.

I use AN pH Perfect GMB, Floralicious Plus, Flora Nectar, Liquid Kool Bloom with awesome results, they will work for you....Floralicious Plus & Liquid Kool Bloom a little will go a long way, keep that in mind...I use .5(1/2) ml/gallon for Floralicious Plus, and 4ml/gallon Liquid Kool Bloom.

I would avoid using that many products personally, its all a load of crap

I use ionic grow, bloom and 14/15 pk boost for the last 4 weeks

Go get a basic hydro nutrient and a boost with high levels of P and K and your set

Back
Top Bottom