Anyone have tips on training auto

Ghostkillar33

Well day 21 and the girls look like this I've been tying them down but you can see the one bigger plant shes really messy looking shes got a tonnes of new undergrowth coming in and huge fan leaves blocking everything so I tie to the pot and also use garden staples to push the big leaves back out of the way is that the right thing to do they are metal is there another way to tie back leaves using something different because I have seen rust spots on the staple.and then just switch them out with a new one after peace guys thanks

Attachments

• 20200612_044320.jpg
    20200612_044320.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200612_044615.jpg
    20200612_044615.jpg
    809.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200612_044604.jpg
    20200612_044604.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Well day 21 and the girls look like this I've been tying them down but you can see the one bigger plant shes really messy looking shes got a tonnes of new undergrowth coming in and huge fan leaves blocking everything so I tie to the pot and also use garden staples to push the big leaves back out of the way is that the right thing to do they are metal is there another way to tie back leaves using something different because I have seen rust spots on the staple.and then just switch them out with a new one after peace guys thanks
Welcome Ghostkiller, Looking good! They're stretching up now. Check the link to Lifecycle of autos in my signature below.

Welcome Ghostkillar33,

You're off to a good start. Did you have a end goal for your LST? As in to fill a certain space, make her wide and bushy, or cola city ?

The more you keep on top of training and continue to leaf tuck, ponytail, and train, the bushier she will get.

Welcome to the forum @Ghostkillar33 :welcome:
The pic in the middle looks good, but you're going to need a whip and chair for the other 2 :rofl:

It's in the journals and such. sorry about that.
I see your pretty popular one here that's awesome so the lower branch shot up over the last couple days i think im at day 24 or 25 now so 3 or 4 days since the training and I got 4 tops on each plants it's just these fucking fan leaves keep blocking everything

Attachments

• 20200613_060829.jpg
    20200613_060829.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 20200613_060825.jpg
    20200613_060825.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20200613_060758.jpg
    20200613_060758.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20200613_060732.jpg
    20200613_060732.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 71
I see your pretty popular one here that's awesome so the lower branch shot up over the last couple days i think im at day 24 or 25 now so 3 or 4 days since the training and I got 4 tops on each plants it's just these fucking fan leaves keep blocking everything
Hi Ghostkiller. If they were mine I'd let them grow without too much concern to the leaves blocking what will become bud sites soon. Some folks like to remove lots and tuck the rest. I have been more relaxed with the leaves getting in the way because I'm finding buds form and ripen with or without leaves shading them. Later on when there's a few weeks left I do take leaves that shade lower bud. Early on I like to pretty much let them go.

Hi Ghostkiller. If they were mine I'd let them grow without too much concern to the leaves blocking what will become bud sites soon. Some folks like to remove lots and tuck the rest. I have been more relaxed with the leaves getting in the way because I'm finding buds form and ripen with or without leaves shading them. Later on when there's a few weeks left I do take leaves that shade lower bud. Early on I like to pretty much let them go.
Ya until they are in flowering shouldn't matter it's only my second grow I get worried about my yield and you were saying something about your journal before does that have pics of your grows?? And how would I get there to see your pics? I'm new to this forum lol

Ya until they are in flowering shouldn't matter it's only my second grow I get worried about my yield and you were saying something about your journal before does that have pics of your grows?? And how would I get there to see your pics? I'm new to this forum lol
The two beating heartbeats below are the journals I'm working on now. If you click them you'll get there. In the Finished Journals and such there's more.

Back
Top Bottom