Anyone know a good strain for Anxiety?

GDuggaz

420 Member
I have mild anxiety some stuff seems to make it much worse. anyone in the same boat maybe found a good relaxing strain?

Cheers!

Nope maybe a good idea though.. how much % cbd you usually have?
I typically find intsant relief when smoking from strains that are 10%+. My favourite balanced strain is Great White Shark by San Rafeal and can be grown from other genetics too. This one is 10% CBD and 10% THC.

Cannatonic has always been nice for relaxing and killing anxiety without being high. I believe it is a 2:! ratio.

Not sure if you are open to it, but a lot of people find relief from CBD oils as well. You can get those in high THC concentrations, High CBD or balanced.

Tha
I typically find intsant relief when smoking from strains that are 10%+. My favourite balanced strain is Great White Shark by San Rafeal and can be grown from other genetics too. This one is 10% CBD and 10% THC.

Cannatonic has always been nice for relaxing and killing anxiety without being high. I believe it is a 2:! ratio.

Not sure if you are open to it, but a lot of people find relief from CBD oils as well. You can get those in high THC concentrations, High CBD or balanced.
Thanks you ever try a 20% thc and 5% cbd strain?
or just low key 1:1's

Tha

Thanks you ever try a 20% thc and 5% cbd strain?
or just low key 1:1's
A strain no, but sometimes I tend to mix up THC and CBD stuff together I have ground up lol. But usually balanced stuff if it is CBD for me. That's just what has worked for me from my personal experiences, everyone can react differently to different dosages.

Back
Top Bottom