Anyone replaced HPS with LED and had better results?

:popcorn:

Better how? What’s important for one grower might not matter to others. Like if you live in the desert then you probably don’t want HPS heat, so LED is obviously way better. For warming my shed grow and growing great dope at the same time, in my climate- HPS is obviously way better.

:popcorn:

Better how? What’s important for one grower might not matter to others. Like if you live in the desert then you probably don’t want HPS heat, so LED is obviously way better. For warming my shed grow and growing great dope at the same time, in my climate- HPS is obviously way better.
Agreed! Although I'm not in the desert and haven't run HPS I had to take down my 315 CMH because of that reason. Not to mention the EXTRA power used running two inline fans and a portable AC at full blast, we're talking over 1100 watts/hr for 300 watts of lighting!
Now with 2 little 100w quantum boards I'm pulling 200 watts and one fan running half power. Although the old light made great bud I can still produce more than plenty for us on 1/5th of the power! Not to mention what sounded like a gulfstream jet coming from my garage wasn't super discreet to passers by either!

Back
Top Bottom