Are AN boosters safe for soil grows?

Cannabro

Hey guys hope all is well

As the title suggests, are Advanced Nutrients boosters safe for soil grows?

I have purchased and want to run:
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Overdrive

I thought they're fine to use but someone said may be for hydro only? I've tried to find information on bottle and website, no luck.

That's awesome, unfortunately not though I am using a different base nutrient, I might just go half strength etc initially, so you use big bud all the way through? Candy a few weeks in till almost end and I'd use overdrive about week 9-10 seeing as their 12 weeks strains?
Would that how you would go about it?

Thank you for your replies btw

Hi cannabro, your schedule looks about right. You might want to skip the last feeding week 12 of big bud just to clear out the nutes, and use the overdrive in weeks 10 and 11 because they seem to say to do that at the end. Maybe weeks 9,10,11 since you have a long flower cycle.
The AN instructions say 1 tsp / quart, that pretty dilute so that should work once a week or half strength twice weekly. The Big Bud npk is 0-1-3 so that's not strong. It depends on whether you are using other nutes. You should have something like a 2-2-2 in the mix. The plant needs some nitrogen until almost the very end.

Your journal says you are using Dutch master gold, are you still using it? Do you have other slow release nutrients, bone meal, guano, etc.

I haven't used these particular products so if someone who has used it thinks differently, I would probably defer to their knowledge. But from reading their ingredients and instructions this seems reasonable. I do thing a little differently but many of the same principles. For example I just use molasses for carbs, and so on. These look like good products, I am sure you will have a great grow.

Hi cannabro, your schedule looks about right. You might want to skip the last feeding week 12 of big bud just to clear out the nutes, and use the overdrive in weeks 10 and 11 because they seem to say to do that at the end. Maybe weeks 9,10,11 since you have a long flower cycle.
The AN instructions say 1 tsp / quart, that pretty dilute so that should work once a week or half strength twice weekly. The Big Bud npk is 0-1-3 so that's not strong. It depends on whether you are using other nutes. You should have something like a 2-2-2 in the mix. The plant needs some nitrogen until almost the very end.

Your journal says you are using Dutch master gold, are you still using it? Do you have other slow release nutrients, bone meal, guano, etc.

I haven't used these particular products so if someone who has used it thinks differently, I would probably defer to their knowledge. But from reading their ingredients and instructions this seems reasonable. I do thing a little differently but many of the same principles. For example I just use molasses for carbs, and so on. These look like good products, I am sure you will have a great grow.

Hi boatshoe thanks for chiming in,
I have this one for base
420-magazine-mobile1836240406.jpg

Its Dutchmaster gold flower (one part formula) npk 2 - 1- 3

No other slow release or anything like that

Yeh I was going to skip nutes all together in week 12 and use flawless finish by AN - I have that as well.

You have your nutrient plan under control, Cannabro. Watch the plant and see how it grows, and adjust.

One suggestion, for soil you can add some microbe inoculation if you're not using any. For example, recharge, is pretty good and inexpensive. It's just a mixture of beneficial bacteria and you just add a pinch. The bacteria will colonize and destroy bad fungus and also help with nutrient uptake. It's like a quick compost tea, compatible with everything your using. I use it in every feeding.

Good luck, I'll watch for your big fat bud pictures.

Back
Top Bottom