About to bloom soon - Please advise - These are my nutes & boosters

Cannabro

Hey guys so I have a general idea of what I should do, but I was hoping for some advice.

My plants haven't had more than half strength of the grow without burning up. Running about 600ppm of dutch master grow A+B with some cal mag.

How would you go about using these nutrients, in the first few weeks and overall?

This is what I'm working with:

420-magazine-mobile1443740990.jpg

420-magazine-mobile870826174.jpg

Growing in soil and using LED I have a journal going if that helps/you want to check it out?

Boosters are ANs big bud, candy, and overdrive. Got the booster feed info off the site but it seems like a lot to feed.

I also have flawless finish to flush with at the end

They are 12 week strains.

Please help!

Thanks ✌️

I do believe bud candy and overdrive is only for hydro ..

Are you sure though?
Cause I can't find any information about them really.
The bottles were pretty useless for info too.
The boosters were a random buy should have researched more as well, I didn't though... so I'm here now I guess.
It is what it is, if I can use them in soil would be good though.

What about big bud?

Cheers

From what I'm reading now, through google is that people do use all of them in soil... successfully

How are you finding the candy @RASTA any noticeable difference when you added it?
How much are you feeding?

Are you sure though?
Cause I can't find any information about them really.
The bottles were pretty useless for info too.
The boosters were a random buy should have researched more as well, I didn't though... so I'm here now I guess.
It is what it is, if I can use them in soil would be good though.

What about big bud?

Cheers
Last time I gave my potted plants those nutes my plants buds started to die. Followed the feeding parameters and caused my buds to turn Brown... from what I've heard from fellow growers it's only for hydro. But who knows like you said there's limited information.. .

Maybe big bud will be ok in dirt if it says coco compatible. Honestly I would call advanced nutrients and ask them directly. If you can I along with many other people use Foxfarm organic nutrients they are some of the best and reasonably priced.. they have a whole little starter kit online for like 70 dollars. That advanced nutrient is expensive.

I hope bud candy isn't only for hydro because I've been using it in my soil grow for the past 3 weeks...
Well I'm not totally sure rhasta. But I used them during flowering when you're supposed too and it turned my buds brown. I would call advanced nutrients directly and make sure.

heres my schedule i use for my grows, might help you out bud.

THE A+B ARE CANNA COCO AND CANNA AQUA.

ALL THESE ARE TO 1L.

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G) (1ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G) (2-3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML BIG BUD) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (3.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 6: (2.5ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 7-8: FLUSH WATER.

Sweet thanks for that pretty much what I'll be doing just over 8 weeks instead of 12

So you find them good?
I noticed you go full strength on them with the boosters as well. What's your percentage with base nutrient like 1/2-2/3 strength?

i start of 1/4 slowly increasing to 3/4 strength on base nuts.

canna boost i start of at 1ml and end up at 4ml over a length of time.

advanced you can start a few days at 1ml then full 2ml.

slowly increase your nutes, dont give them full straight away.

Yeh that's what I was scared of was overdoing it, I had Burn in veg so really trying to avoid

Will start at 1/4 base and 1/2 bloom boost was just trying to get my head around delivery and see if they were soil compatible as well.

Thanks guys

dont listen to anyone that says there only for hydro, iv used them on 5 grows now and my plants love the advanced range!

if your going to use canna boost, go from 1ml from week 2 of flower and increase 0.5ml each week, noticed a bigger change from starting at 2ml and ending at 4ml.

also follow the advanced nutes exactly how they say for when starting and finishing in weeks.

dont listen to anyone that says there only for hydro, iv used them on 5 grows now and my plants love the advanced range!

if your going to use canna boost, go from 1ml from week 2 of flower and increase 0.5ml each week, noticed a bigger change from starting at 2ml and ending at 4ml.

also follow the advanced nutes exactly how they say for when starting and finishing in weeks.
Lol ( don't listen to anyone who says their only for hydro) lol you seem like a smart one. Or you could have just been more community friendly and said something more like, no their safe for dirt as well. Not friendly at all bro ✌

Big bud and bud candy are all I can speak to.
I love bud candy. Start it a couple weeks after flower and big bud starts mid flower.
It's fine to use in soil. It's not a bad idea to aerate your nute solution beforehand.

Start low and see what she'll handle. The ladies always tell you what they like

Lol ( don't listen to anyone who says their only for hydro) lol you seem like a smart one. Or you could have just been more community friendly and said something more like, no their safe for dirt as well. Not friendly at all bro ✌

who says i was not friendly? if you new about the advanced range then you would no there website says you can pretty much use in all medium aswel as hydro.

Back
Top Bottom