Are shifts in temp i bad thing?

whosthatguy17

~ the temp gets up to the hi 80's with the exhaust off: 74 w/ it on....what is more perferable????

How high should i have my lights over the clones? tallest is 16 inchs
the lights are now 2ft over the tallest
~(the room is 3x3 grolab and its very reflective)

Thanks for your time
:peacetwo:

Picture00631.jpg

68 - 72 degrees is ideal but a 10 degree difference for the roots and they hate it, any high temps will cause your girls to stop growing . many might disagree but i believe it to be true.as for the clones and your light when i start my girls i have them 4 feet from the light then every other day move it dwn i inch till your were you want to be this will give the grls time to adjust to the light , or use a shop light then once they have rooted throw them under your grow lights , always set your lights above you can always move them down if you throw it right on them you will most likely kill them...

68 - 72 degrees is ideal but a 10 degree difference for the roots and they hate it, any high temps will cause your girls to stop growing . many might disagree but i believe it to be true.as for the clones and your light when i start my girls i have them 4 feet from the light then every other day move it dwn i inch till your were you want to be this will give the grls time to adjust to the light , or use a shop light then once they have rooted throw them under your grow lights , always set your lights above you can always move them down if you throw it right on them you will most likely kill them...

you do know 68-72 are perfect night temps :confused:

the 68-72 degrees is were ive kept mine i had it 75-80 and they just didnt seem to grow well , my night temps are 60-65 i give a variance cause im not looking at them right now..but i try not to let it get above 75.

whosthatguy...you know what I''m saying how everyone is a Expert around here. It is rather crazy. Ten different answes, ten completly differnet answers. Take a look at nature Bro. In the fall flowering time...I think the cooler you get it at night the better!! BUt I am sure many will disagree...some will even swear say that if you take you temp below 40 that your plants will turn purple. I am working on a pink strain for breast cancer awareness. Yeah...I take me lights on temps to 88.7 for the first two hours...then take it to 83.4 for another two hours, then for four hours we goto 98.7, then the last four at 81.1 degrees Fahrenheit and then with the lights off I go from 71 steadly going down in temp until I reach 39.9 degrees and whamo...they turn pink :p

pink ? for breast cancer -- thx for helping those in need , i am a big supporter for the fight .everybody has there ( comfort ) zone you just goot take all of them and find an average , or try one i do not think anyone is gonna be wrong ..

Deff dont know about 35 giving a pink color but i keep my night temp right at 40 an it deff delievers purple to most of the buds on most strains..not always..but i'd say 60% of the time..ima firm believer in colder conditions but im sure the haters will line up with disagreements its all good do what works for you

Back
Top Bottom