Are there soil & nutrients that don't require PH'ing

Living Organic Soil No-till
If the soil is properly done then it will correct it's own pH.

You would need to use at least 15 gallon Fabric pots as a minimum.
Use a proper Clackamas Coots soil recipe, a buildasoil Oly Mountain Modern Mix 2 is quite good.

Inoculate the soil with mycorrhazae, start a cover crop, add a couple hundred worms.
Just use coconut water, aloe vera, yucca extract and a couple sprouted seed teas and that all you need.

Have a read through here:

And here:

The new forum software hides many of the individual sub-forums, especially to the poor SOBs forced to use a cell phone for access. You might not even have been aware that these two sections existed, for all I know.

Inoculate the soil with mycorrhazae, start a cover crop, add a couple hundred worms.
Just use coconut water, aloe vera, yucca extract and a couple sprouted seed teas and that all you need.

You could also add Gro-kashi, Buildabloom and a bag of Craftblend as amendments.
Is there something I can just buy done?. Lol I know I sound lazy right now but would rather just buy it, if I could.

You could also add Gro-kashi, Buildabloom and a bag of Craftblend as amendments.
lol, lets not make this hard or anything.
There are other methods than just what Nun is trying to recommend... True living Organic using a store bought super soil in the bottom third of your container can get you through a grow with no pH adjustments and just water only. Do your research... the method you want is out there. Search for living soils that you can buy and be done with the nutrient companies.

By the way, is your goal to not check/adjust the pH of anything (including the water you use to water your plants with), or you just don't want the work of mixing and adjusting a nutrient solution?

If the latter, a time-release nutrient, something like Osmocote Plus might suit you; it's cheap, you just mix it into your soil/etc. (or top dress), and has practically everything cannabis needs except for some supplemental magnesium. However, folks are generally advised to use water having a reasonable pH when watering their plants. I did some experimentation with a couple autoflowering plants grown in two-liter soda pop bottles full of 75% (Fox Farm Happy Frog) and 25% perlite a year or so ago and used O+. I did not adjust the pH of my water (which is always high) and only bothered to remove the chlorine from it (either by letting it sit, or by pouring a capful of hydrogen peroxide into it for immediate removal) about half the time. The plants were fine, but they could have been a little better. Then again, they were out of the primary footprint of the light that I was using at the time, it was a shitty blurple that had been vastly misadvertised by the seller, and sometimes they only got watered when the little fan became able to knock them over, lol. So I cannot say that they wouldn't have done great if I still hadn't adjusted the pH of the water... But had, otherwise, actually bothered to treat them like I wanted then to live, lol. Here's a thread on using Osmocote Plus as a cannabis (multi)nutrient:

It's a lengthy thread.

Much easier than this you may as well just go to a dispensary.
If I set up a self watering system I could literally just go on vacation for a couple weeks and not have to touch a thing

Yeah, but you did lots of things to create your "no work" garden. Which was still work (effort expended, calories burned, etc.). And those teas/etc don't create themselves, there's going to be some effort involved even if it's just throwing stuff into a bucket, adding water, and waiting for it to rot (so to speak).

There's some degree of effort required in every sort of cannabis grow unless you happen to find someone else's and steal the harvest :rolleyes: .

Generally, when people use a phrase like "there was no work involved," the "... except for all of the things that I don't consider to be work" is silent or invisible (depending on the medium of communication being used) - but it's still there ;).

Read the Osmocote thread. Or the big hempy thread (or both). Or do some reading in one of the "organic" sections of the forum that I posted links to. Optimally, read all of the above... Because everything requires some amount of some kind of effort. It's up to you to decide how much is acceptable, whether you want to perform the bulk of it initially, et cetera.

Back
Top Bottom