Are these girls still ok? Pics

NnwNnw

I came to realise that my led light was burning my seedlings i did have it at right length away from the flowers, i had them in humidity dome and decided to operate quickly on them i took off the humidity dome put some fans on i put the humidifier on and let it run for a day and they seem like they came back around a little bit, one of the flowers was even falling over as you can see the small leaves are a little burned i turned off my 700 watt led light and placed the seedlings under cfl 300. Also i use no nutes yet and ro water only. I had the plants in rw since monday. What do you guys think? Did i fail here ? Or they can maybe still come around??

IMG_274118.JPG

I came to realise that my led light was burning my seedlings i did have it at right length away from the flowers, i had them in humidity dome and decided to operate quickly on them i took off the humidity dome put some fans on i put the humidifier on and let it run for a day and they seem like they came back around a little bit, one of the flowers was even falling over as you can see the small leaves are a little burned i turned off my 700 watt led light and placed the seedlings under cfl 300. Also i use no nutes yet and ro water only. I had the plants in rw since monday. What do you guys think? Did i fail here ? Or they can maybe still come around??

IMG_274118.JPG
I'd say they be fine

It's a weed so weeds are hard to kill plants are very resilient.

Thats a good sign in that case, kind of stressed out here tried to do everything the right way but somethings are unexpected i got a humidifier running hopefully they will come back to it. Any suggestions ideas what could help them?

Thats a good sign in that case, kind of stressed out here tried to do everything the right way but somethings are unexpected i got a humidifier running hopefully they will come back to it. Any suggestions ideas what could help them?
Sometimes less is more.. meaning just give a bit like I said it a weed they are tough to kill .

Back
Top Bottom